New Signing On The Horizon

jagfox

If he is 23 and under by the end of the season and moved within scottish football, we will have to pay a development fee. Once he is free agent (end of hibs contract) no matter what age you can sign for free.

Thats as far as i am aware

He is 24 on May 30th so I take it no fee will be involved.

Pleased with both, confident Booth will be good and fit into our system. Finnie I know a lot less about but at 19 he has a good pedigree and will probably have little game time this year anyway. Frans, Seaborne, Finnie, Booth, Balatoni, Keenan, Lyndsey, Ben-Richards Everton - striker/ right winger now please and we're sorted.

I would like to see us keeping any money we have this window until Summer. I don't think we are going to be able to get anyone in at this stage who is going to propel us into the top 6. We have the nucleus of a strong side still under contract particularly in central defence.

I believe we are safe therefore we should hold off and either utilise the cash to give better contracts to those Archie wants to keep or look at 1 or maybe even 2 marquee signings in the Summer.