Where Are We All From?

twinny

87 members have voted

1. 1. Nomads, where do you live?

• Scotland (outside Glasgow/Central belt)
    • England/Wales
    • Ireland/Northern Ireland
    • Rest of Europe
    • North America
    • Oceania
    • South America
    • Asia

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GSS - was it you that ripped the shorts off the poor lad that famous day at Forfar? I still suffer the nightmares from him flashing everyone in sight!

The KiwiJags and myself met up at the Phoenix/Boca game in July - we could try to organise a larger meet-up around another Phoneix game later in the season? A weekend game to make the most of it, and maybe wait until the weather cheers up a bit? (Sat, Dec 18th, 7PM - Jets at the Westpac?)

Certainly was. :-)

I'm down in Wellington about once a month so could tie in with that.

GSS

Certainly was. :-)

I'm down in Wellington about once a month so could tie in with that.

GSS

Did you get them mounted, framed and hung? ;-)

I managed along to the Central Coast game yesterday. I reckon Thistle could make a good fist of it in this league - just not the current team!

My last count (from a while back)was 15 in Oz

Austinmer NSW

Campbeltown NSW

Waga Waga NSW (no kiddin')

Melbourne x 5

Brisbane

Perth x 2

Sydney x 3

Hobart

Wagga Wagga residents won't be happy at losing a "g" from each part of their town. I go there every few weeks with work. Where's the Jags fan near the Murrumbidgee?

Edited by Exiled AusJag

Did you get them mounted, framed and hung? ;-)

I managed along to the Central Coast game yesterday. I reckon Thistle could make a good fist of it in this league - just not the current team!

We're going to be in Welly for the Melbourne Heart game (Oct 17) kind of as a birthday present for little bro-in-law (15) - Sunday evening game hopefully a nice day! Anyone going or keen to go also?

Melbourne Heart are the new team this season, eh? I'll pencil that one in then. The All Whites/Paraguay game is on the Tuesday...

Yea we can't let the new kids beat us at home! They did get their first win last week and they're not a bad team really, a few A-League campaigners in the squad. You've got our number I think just let us know if you're gonna make it and we'll sort out a beer before or after the game :)

As for the All Whites game, would love to be there but being a weekday.. stupid employment...

• 4 weeks later...

England/Wales for me - Coventry in the English midlands to be exact, although originally from Lossiemouth (hence the username). Support Lossiemouth FC as well - and there are quite a few who have the Thistle/Lossie combo as well, both with Glaswegians now living in the north and with Lossiers living in the city.

North America, Texas to be exact. But just to give comfort and joy to the Loon above, am sitting at the harbour tearooms in Lossie on a short term basis visiting family. Never known Elgin or Lossie, apologise to elginjag, to be a hot bed of Jaggites. Although till a few years ago we had a undercover Jag of long standing (my old man)feeding Elgin High Street.

• 5 weeks later...