Ruth Davidson's Father - Thistle

Charlie Endell

Yeah 100% but only a reserve player

Screen_Hunter_617_Mar_04_20_51.jpg

Dougal was at Firhill between 1965-67, after signing from Glasgow University. Think after Thistle he had spells at Portadown, Blantyre Vics and Johnstone Burgh

Cheers for that! He's obviously older than I expected him to be.

Edited by Charlie Endell

I thought politics was completely verboten on this forum? I was bawled out for making a single referendum joke last year.

Screen_Hunter_617_Mar_04_20_51.jpg

Look at the tones of those red and yellows! Those are the colours we should be wearing. It's completely different from the red and yellow we currently sport.

Edited by Richard Nixon
  • Like 1

I thought politics was completely verboten on this forum? I was bawled out for making a single referendum joke last year.

Look at the tones of those red and yellows! Those are the colours we should be wearing. It's completely different from the red and yellow we currently sport.

100% agreement on the colours. Much nicer than the wishy-washy pastel shades that now afflict our eyes every week.

Edited by Jaggernaut

My favourite was Tony Bliar telling all and sundry about his love of Newcastle Utd and how he used to stand on the terracing in the 50s watching Jackie Milburn. When years later challenged about how a four year old living in Australia managed that feat Bliar cleared things up. He said he was asked two questions at the same time "when did you first start attending St James Park?" and "whose the greatest ever Newcastle player?" .......Slippery!

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett