New Kits For Next Season

Yellow & Redneck

Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. Maybe a black collar?

Totally agree Jaggernaut, a black collar would set it off nicely. For me, the extra red makes it just that little bit different to Y+R's more traditional one. though I really like that one too.

When I bought a Highlanders rugby top (no allegiances, just liked it) a few years back, I complained that the sponsors logo has come off and was asked if I had used fabric conditioner, which I (well, Mrs R actually) had. Didn't read the instructions, which clearly stated "Do not use fabric conditioner" as does all of my other sports/running tops. So if you want the logo to come off, try washing it with some extra fabric conditioner.

Great tip - cheers

Spoke to the TTL man (can't recall his name) on Friday night. Tells me that the new kit is a cracker, as he would. He did say though that kit man Ricky claims it is the best he has seen in his 23 years at the club.

We shall see.

Edited by Jag

If the TTL bloke's seen it, the kit man's seen it, it's obviously designed and ready, so why are they waiting til the end of the month to launch it? Shouldn't they at least be giving us pictures to get us all excited and placing orders for it?

They might need to manufacture more so that when it's released it can be sold immediately.

They might need to manufacture more so that when it's released it can be sold immediately.

Maybe, but I don't see any reason why the club couldn't give the support a sneak preview of what the strip looks like. If the new kit is as good as rumours would have us believe then getting a look at the new strip a month before it goes on sale could only build up a desire to get hold of it resulting in bigger sales come the beginning of July!

• Like 2

Maybe, but I don't see any reason why the club couldn't give the support a sneak preview of what the strip looks like. If the new kit is as good as rumours would have us believe then getting a look at the new strip a month before it goes on sale could only build up a desire to get hold of it resulting in bigger sales come the beginning of July!

That was my point. Even a few photos, build up a bit of press attention and get some pre-orders in.

I don't know the antonym for the word boycott but while Sports direct continue to **** up sevco I feel it's our duty to support Mr Ashley.

So.... http://images.sports...1307312_xxl.jpg

I've got these - bought them last November when the ground at the local Parkrun started to get pretty muddy and slippery, so needed a pair of trail shoes. Wasn't wanting to spend megabucks on them, so these suited me just fine - they do them in a variety of colours, but there was only one choice for me!

I see those amateurs over on the East End have managed to announce an alternative kit to their regular green and white ... green with white pinstripe.

Celtic Launch A New Strip With A Historical Touch

... Meanwhile, where's our "belter" of a new shirt? The Summer's almost over!

Edited by Richard Nixon
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...