2015/16 Season Transfer Thread

Any time I watched Sutton last year, he looked like he had regressed quite badly. He was never the most mobile of players but he could hardly run plus some of his first touches in the crucial game at Firhill saved our defence from clearing the ball. I think he'll suit St Johnstone quite well though but doubt that he would have been a good fit for us.

Any time I watched Sutton last year, he looked like he had regressed quite badly. He was never the most mobile of players but he could hardly run plus some of his first touches in the crucial game at Firhill saved our defence from clearing the ball. I think he'll suit St Johnstone quite well though but doubt that he would have been a good fit for us.

Will we sing 'You're just a shite Brian Graham' to him next year?

Edited by jags on tour

****** gets on my tits how that mob are bankrolled.

Tbh I couldn't stand it if we chopped and changed our squad around every six months.

I don't mind County that much as their fans are usually welcoming and don't take themselves too seriously. I just don't know how they square it with their young fans who can hardly ever have had that many "heroes" as they're here today gone tomorrow. Surprised McGregor doesn't get someone to throw in a testimonial to any player who sees out a couple of seasons.

County sign Hartlepool winger Jonathan Franks.

Gretna with 10 more fans, IMO.

The thing is too, they aren't even just bringing in loads of players as usual, they're bringing them in on long term deals!

Edited by Hankey

Gretna with 10 more fans, IMO. The thing is too, they aren't even just bringing in loads of players as usual, they're bringing them in on long term deals!

That's interesting because in the past short deals made it easy to move players on so they could buy a new team each January. I think I read somewhere they were changing their buying policy - this may be a sign they haven't the same money to spend. Their new manager did get them playing a lot better but he'll maybe not have the option that his predecessor had of bringing in a new 11 in January if things don't work out.

That's interesting because in the past short deals made it easy to move players on so they could buy a new team each January. I think I read somewhere they were changing their buying policy - this may be a sign they haven't the same money to spend. Their new manager did get them playing a lot better but he'll maybe not have the option that his predecessor had of bringing in a new 11 in January if things don't work out.

I don't think he'll need to bring in 11 new players in January. They had to change it because Adams filled the team with foreign diddies.

They have outbid St. Johnstone for Graham, us for Fox. Their players get free accommodation up there from the chairman. Its an unsustainable gravy train where the sugar daddy chairman foots the bill.

Edited by Hankey

Ben Richards-Everton signs for Dunfermline.

This will be encouraging to Airdrie fans who by and large didn't rate BRE. Not so certain myself as I thought the lad looked a lot more self assured as the season progressed, albeit at U20 level. The Pars defence in front of Scully was evidently deplorable last season. I think a double act of Jason Talbot and BRE will be a considerable improvement.

Ben appeared to be a genuinely good lad and i wish him well.

• Like 1