2Nd Bottom

delthejag

I actually hope Killie stay up just - they are gash under Locke up recently made him permanent with a very decent contract and cannot get rid of him so would be there or thereabouts as relegation contenders next season.

Motherwell like Ross County will spend big over the summer and less likely to be as bad as Killie though you never know

For me it's down to the championship team in the final. If it's QoS I'll want them to win regardless of who the 11th placed team is. If it's Sevco the opposite applies.

If it's Hibs I'd probably want the premier team to survive too but it's not quite as clear cut. Hibs on paper should be decent but their away support as a % of their home is pretty muck.

If it was QoS I think I'd rather Motherwell went down, Killie look as if they'll be terrible again next year and have given Locke a 3 (THREE) year deal. Motherwell might improve, and County will be bottom 6 but safe as long as Uncle Roy doesn't get bored or snuff it.

Edited by Ancipital

I really miss those great away days at Dumfries, so it's Queens for me despite having to overcome a sevco lead when they clash at Sports Direct Arena.

Hibs will have the advantage over sevco should the latter prevail over QotS: Hibs will be missing the top flight badly; whereas with sevco, you can't miss what you've never had.

In the play-off final, I would prefer a long term pish Motherwell side to fluke it rather than have a resurgent Hibees to compete with next term.

Who I'd like to see in the SPFL next season in order of preference:

1. QotS

2. Killie

3. Ross County

4. Motherwell

5. Hibs

6. Nuclear apocalypse, all life on earth wiped out

7. Sevco

This is based on a combination of who I think will be the sh*ttest and not being The Zombie The Rangers.