Scott Fox

Jagsman

:(

Damn. Foxy has been in fine form recently; apparently the first Thistle keeper to keep 10 top flight clean sheets since Craig Nelson. Is he out of contract at the end of this season?

Seemingly Ryan Scully has been doing well for Dunfermline though. Maybe he could step up, or at least provide decent back up for Gallacher.

• Like 1

Not overly bothered. Always sad to see a player from the championship winning squad leave but there's probably only 3 first choice keepers at other clubs in the league that I'd take foxy over (Samson, Brown/Reguero and Cierzniak). I'd rather see how Scully could do or try to bring in someone like MacDonald from Falkirk.

Thanks for the service Foxy. Best of luck.

Parries everything out to the six yard box, and got a zip line attached to his bar. We need a good goalie, scully deserves his shot and fox has done nothing to show he's a top class goalie. I struggle to think of a save he's made thats top drawer and every corner makes me nervous.

Cheery bye Tata.

I'm grateful for the role he's played in our recent successes, but that doesn't change the fact I think he's bang average.

But can we even afford another bang average keeper? For all those suggesting MacDonald would be a good replacement I wouldn't disagree. At the same time you'd have to be prepared to accept a rather carefree character.

As much as loyalty comes into it, I don't think scott has any attributes that makes him unique. He doesn't command his box and thats the key for me.

We could have anyone in goals from the last ten years squad and it wouldn't be worsened.

Scully deserves his chance.

Tuffey was a much better keeper than Fox, whatever happened to him?

On the books at Glenavon after a couple of seasons at Linfield. Looks as if he hasn't actually played for them yet mind you.

Still only 28 years old.

I assume Foxy has other possibilities lined up? I know DU was mentioned but I'd be surprised. I also would be genuinely surprised if he goes to a Premiership team. McDonald would do for me unless he is off to Killie, if not maybe Gal with Scully as back up would be fine