Matchday Experience

tamjag_uk

Have you a season ticket card that has lapsed and now topping up on it? If so, that's what I have been doing and it turns out I have to collect a ticket when I buy a match ticket online. Only discovered this at the ticket kiosk at the Aberdeen game as I was in the JHS that day.

No, full normal season ticket card, renewed God knows how many years in a row!

I got my Celtic paper ticket no bother, so it's not as if the system hasn't been updated to show I've renewed.

Just the card hasn't been activated.

Makes you ask, whys the lad bothering to stand with a clipboard taking a list of names of people with similar issues. If they don't actually do anything with it.

Lenziejag & Ian_Mac, the loss of OneThistle has been regrettable. Ordinary fans volunteering to help the Matchday experience was a good idea, we could put ourselves in the other fans shoes and show a bit of common-sense and customer focus.

Of course, this kind of grassroots efforts had its detractors. Perhaps those that see no problem with Club Matchday operations now.

Still, we have lost something along the way. It's called goodwill.

• Like 2