Versus Aberdeen

Dark Passenger

We need to play players that can beat a man. We've got far to few of them playing at the moment. Fraser needs to play. Lawless needs to play. Amoo needs a kick up the arse. Miller needs replaced, no idea why we signed him.

Probably as an alternative type of full back to SOD with Christie getting the chance to replace O'Donnell. Put another way as a straight replacement for McMillan. With the lack of fast movement in our build up we're possibly missing the introduction of Elliott to a game more than we thought would be the case.

Probably as an alternative type of full back to SOD with Christie getting the chance to replace O'Donnell. Put another way as a straight replacement for McMillan. With the lack of fast movement in our build up we're possibly missing the introduction of Elliott to a game more than we thought would be the case.

I also assumed Miller would hold a more defensive role on the right with Amoo doing the bulk of attacking.

Still a work in progress...

Today should suit millar as we will probably be on the back foot most of the game. I also think as much as amoo needs game time to improve his confidence, today is not the day to do that as when we do have the ball in their half we need to be able to hold it up for support. Amoo can't do that based on what I've seen so far.

I'd go with: Cerny, Miller, Frans, Lindsay, Booth, Osman, Bannigan, Stevenson, Welsh, Lawless, Pogba

Subs: Scully, Seaborne, Hendry, Amoo, Wilson/Fraser, McDaid, Doolan

Stevenson over Amoo for his physical presence and the fact that he doesn't sh!t out of tackles/headers. Would've liked to have McDaid/Lawless on the wings but in games like this, I don't think it'd be very wise. Seaborne can sit this one out since we can't afford another performance from him like Tuesday. Lindsay hasn't done much wrong this season so he can come back in. Hendry has been better than Frans so far, but having the two youngsters starting this one might not be be a great idea, even if they did hold their own for large periods against Celtic.

Gutted I can't make it to this today. Hope the fans can get right behind the team for the ninety. Important for the team to give us something to cheer to even if it's just in terms of commitment and effort.

Falkirk was a horror show, lets hope it was the low point of the season.

'MON THE JAGS