Future Of The Forum

Col

• Members

No idea Bunny. Although I've moderated the forums over a number of years, I've left everything else to others. Any enquiries, about any of this, I suggest a PM to Admin along with myself. I'm not sure how often or if Colin even logs on anymore.

I'm away just now, but I'll try and get in touch with him when I get back if anyone wants more info.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Willjag,

I am still moderating this forum. Frankly there hasn't been a lot to do. A couple of slightly 'immoderate' comments and intervention on the thread appears to be enough. Jags fans are usually pretty civilised.

Obviously, I can only moderate threads I read. Is there a way of alerting me to 'issues' that I might otherwise have missed?

Provided you are not using the mobile version of the site, if someone reports a post you will see a notification on the top left where it should currently say Moderator CP. People tend not to use it though as it's generally civilised as you say. Also people don't want to be a grass even though it would make moderating much easier.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sandy said:

I’m sorry, new layout is not great on an iPhone. And the site is giving me random Google prize messages which look like a scam.

If this is not addressed, I’m afraid I’ll be using the Forum less and less.

Yep same here on iphone, the forum is unusable because of it unless on pc.

• Col unpinned this topic