Any Juicy Rumours? Who Are We Hoping To Bring In?

jagfaelivi

January is nearly upon us and I've heard nothing other than Archie(maybe with a new fiscal confidence) making noises about a couple of early signings. Any guesses? Any hints? Who might be available and from where?

And who will go? Stevo? Muirhead certainly.

Gimme some clues you who are in the know!!

Turnover in the first team this season has been pretty huge. Not only did we lose Balatoni, Fox, O'Donnell, Higginbotham, Taylor and Craigen, but other regulars from last season, including Frans, Gallagher, Elliott, Stevenson and Fraser have hardly featured.

Looking at the team that started on Saturday, really only Booth (who is quite a recent signing), Bannigan, Osman and Doolan could really be called regulars last season, with Seabourne and Lawless being in and out.

I don't think we need a lot to change this time. A bit of tinkering, especially in the attacking areas.

With Stevo looking a cert to go and Muirhead heading back there could be a good few in and out in the window. Question marks over Edwards and Pogba as well. I thought the former looked like he had bulked up the wrong way on Saturday and I think Archie will try and move him on. Edwards has hardly played and I would be surprised if he stayed.

We need goal scorers in the team - Doolan is on a great run but he cant rely on him to keep the same amount of goals ratio up.

Adam Hammill, currently on short term deal with Barnsley. Just pure speculation, but we were about to sign him over the summer, apparently, and it fell through at the last minute.

was that though not just a rumour at the time as well?

In terms of being linked with players for this window the 2 that I saw in the press (as they were in the press not exposing any secrets by revealing them)

Moses Emmanuel - regular Bromley goal scorer looks a very decent prospect and more of a goal scorer than Pogba believe both us and Brentford interested.

The other is Simon Akinola of Braintree though looking at his stats suggested 4 goals in 21 appearances at Braintree didn't have me overly excited - to be honest don't know high a standard Braintree are either

Rumours on other forums were as DP said Mikael Mandron

Purely as a wish no rumour at all but if Stevenson is away would love us to get Erskine back but I doubt it

I can only imagine we have someone lined up to come in as letting Stevo go really leaves us short in numbers, especially if Fraser is still injured and welsh and osman are both suspended for Saturday? fcuk knows what the midfield will be, banzo and miller holding with lawless amoo and muirhead really wont work?