Any Juicy Rumours? Who Are We Hoping To Bring In?

jagfaelivi

Yeah was outta frustration watching that shower. It was clean as a whistle, tractor beamed right to my heed, think the ball landed near the centre circle! My old man said if only you did that when I played on a sunday!

Pretty certain I was sitting just in front of you that day with my son.

Is your old man a Heating engineer?

This has got to be the the most lost topic ever..over 70000 views 450 replies now at day 28 and apart from Erskine on a pre contract nobody else in.. we have more players going out than coming in . .the squad is threadbare ..with only 4 days left I don.t hold out much hope of getting anyone in worth being excited about....

From BBC rumours page today:

Former Queens Park Rangers striker Antonio German, a 24-year-old who recently scored six goals in nine games for Indian Premier League side Karela Blasters, could sign for Partick Thistle. (The Sun, print edition)

Partick Thistle are hoping to persuade captain Abdul Osman to sign a new contract despite manager Alan Archibald admitting that they might not be able to match the wages on offer from Premiership rivals Inverness Caledonian Thistle and Motherwell. (Daily Mail, print edition)

Partick Thistle manager Alan Archibald is sure that speculation surrounding interest in Stevie Lawless will not affect the midfielder when the teams meet this Saturday at Firhill. (The Herald)

Edited by jaggy

I do not know about acclamation but in 2005 the daily telegraph was voted ' world newspaper of the year' by the international Paralympic committee for our coverage of the 2004 Athens games. I received the award in Beijing with champagne although I am sure they would have given me a free bottle of water had I asked

The only reliable news source in China doesn't mention the DT:

http://chinadailyshow.com/beijings-office-of-taiwan-affairs-confident-it-cant-****-things-up-any-further/

:D