Any Juicy Rumours? Who Are We Hoping To Bring In?

jagfaelivi

Archie stated that he has two players lined up so with Muirhead and probably Stevo away I reckon we will have two forwards in early in January. Be strange not to be getting Lyle this time...lol Could be worth shipping McDaid, Nisbett and a few other youngsters out on loan to get game time and experience

Edited by Lindau

playing in a tournament for Australia for a few weeks

I thought Edwards looked a lot sharper the other night. Previously it looked to me that he was all potential and far off getting a first team start. He's got plenty pace and quick feet. Far from convinced he's got much in the way of defensive qualities but he's the type of player that can get past the striker into scoring positions. Whether he can score goals with ease or not is still anyone's guess.

Wouldn't be surprised once he returns if Edwards starts to feature regularly if only as a regular sub.

Archie stated that he has two players lined up so with Muirhead and probably Stevo away I reckon we will have two forwards in early in January. Be strange not to be getting Lyle this time...lol Could be worth shipping McDaid, Nisbett and a few other youngsters out on loan to get game time and experience

Beliieve it or not, I was thinking exactly exactly the same yesterday evening.

Partick Thistle are keen on a loan deal for Celtic's Callum McGregor and the 22-year-old attacking midfielder may be allowed to go if the champions recruit new faces in January, according to the BBC. Think he would be a decent addition, he knows where the goal is thats for sure

That would be a cracking signing. I know my Sellik mates rate him pretty highly. Attacking midfielder that can score. Would be a great replacement for Muirhead

• Like 1

One of the most promising youngsters in the game according to quite a few pundits, therefore I think he would be a great signing, adding someone who can score goals from midfield would a perfect addition.

Another bonus is that he has been playing of late for Celtic's first team so won't be any issues 're fitness as is often the case when signing players in January.

Let's hope Archie gets him in and that this press leak hasn't alerted other teams.