Tickets St Midden Scottish Cup

topcat

Was going to buy some tickets online and there is a choice for North and South stand. Which stand will be used by which of our supporters. EG Where will our North Stand singing section head too.

Also does the £6 concession ticket cover a "student?

Edited by topcat

Was going to buy some tickets online and there is a choice for North and South stand. Which stand will be used by which of our supporters. EG Where will our North Stand singing section head too.

Also does the £6 concession ticket cover a "student?

Why would you waste your time asking where the North Stand singing section will be? You started a whole new thread just to slag them off a few weeks ago?

Not sure if this is the correct thread for this but I heard the new St. Mirren manager on the radio yesterday (Sunday 3rd), and whilst it is true he is something of a pantomime villain in the eyes of many (and, of course, his behaviour on the pitch confirms this) - I was pleasantly surprised that he spoke with knowledge, confidence, and intelligence regarding his new club and indeed about their cup opponents next Friday. As I recall he was a very good player at Falkirk and has had some struggles with issues in the past but, speaking only for myself, and having heard him yesterday, I wish him a some success at his new club - perhaps starting on January 9th.

• Like 4

Not sure if this is the correct thread for this but I heard the new St. Mirren manager on the radio yesterday (Sunday 3rd), and whilst it is true he is something of a pantomime villain in the eyes of many (and, of course, his behaviour on the pitch confirms this) - I was pleasantly surprised that he spoke with knowledge, confidence, and intelligence regarding his new club and indeed about their cup opponents next Friday. As I recall he was a very good player at Falkirk and has had some struggles with issues in the past but, speaking only for myself, and having heard him yesterday, I wish him a some success at his new club - perhaps starting on January 9th.

An ex work colleague of mine is a very good friend of Alex. They both spend a lot of time doing talks for Alcoholics Anonymous and he deserves a lot of credit for that. My ex work colleague has been dry for 20 years now and they contact each other when they have a potential wobble. Can't think being a manager would be the ideal job for a recovering alcoholic, given the pressures, but all the best to him, from Saturday onwards!

• Like 1

• Administrators

St.Mirren fan, coming in peace !

Seems to be a bit of confusion about ticketing so this is an update I had from our CEO about an hour ago.

Thistle have sold out majority of the North Stand. This is the "traditional away end" behind the goals. They have sold out all but the first few rows. Since those rows can be affected by the weather and the view isn't great Thistle have moved on to start selling the two sections of the West Stand they have been allocated. This whole section (the North plus 2 sections of the West) is what we give to Celtic and Rangers when they come and in total it holds 2300 (1500 in North plus 800 in West).

The mixed zone in the main stand is almost sold out too, but the clubs are working to create more space for that.

Finally Thistle fans can also go into the South Stand providing they have kids with them, and providing they comply with the No Swearing policy in that stand. Both Youth Academies have been given tickets for this section which equates to 100 players from each club.

So all in all it's shaping up to be an excellent away support.

Finally Thistle fans can also go into the South Stand providing they have kids with them, and providing they comply with the No Swearing policy in that stand. Both Youth Academies have been given tickets for this section which equates to 100 players from each club.

Hi Div

I bought a single ticket for the game last week from the Thistle office and I've just realised its for the South Stand. I will not be taking a wean with me... Am I going to get in?!

TBH I'd rather be in one of the other stands as I can't guarantee a fitba Tourette's relapse if things aren't going our way...!