P A Y E Pitch Fundraising

BowenBoys

The Player Sponsorship fundraising has been phenomenal. Now there is a new challenge. Postponements mean lost income and now the pitch needs extensive, expensive work to avoid it happening again.

With the support of the club, I'm looking to raise funds to help. Anything we can do will underpin the amazing achievement of this forum's fundraising efforts this season.

And so, ladies and gentlemen, it's

Pay As You Enjoy

(Great, isn't it? Wish I'd thought of it. Thanks Fawlty Towers)

I want you to pledge £1. That's one pound for every point that the team gains between now and the end of the season. Every point over 31 will cost you £1. If we average a point a game your pledge will be £14.

When we reach 36 pledges, the club will reward us with a prize. And you know what that means. A competition. Hooray!

The winner will get Firhill matchday hospitality for two at a game of their choice next season*.

Pushing on from there, if we get 72 pledges, the prize on offer will be increased.

*Prize excludes ugly sisters matches.

14 games to go. Averaging one point per game, 36 pledges @ £1 = £504

You can, of course, pledge £2 or more. Each £1 you pledge gives you one entry to the competition.

For the club we love. Let's go kids.

Edited by BowenBoys
  • Like 1