P A Y E Pitch Fundraising

BowenBoys

How about putting the names of all the contributers in a hat and the last man/ woman standing wins, one or two names eliminated each day to prolong the suspense.

I love the simplicity of this, and the drama. The big problem would be demonstrating the probity of the process. If there is a solution to this then I'm all for it.

How about putting the names of all the contributers in a hat and the last man/ woman standing wins, one or two names eliminated each day to prolong the suspense.

I love the simplicity of this, and the drama. The big problem would be demonstrating the probity of the process. If there is a solution to this then I'm all for it.

I suppose the answer would be to draw all of the contributors in one session. Then announce them individually over a period of time. Would need a couple of people to prepare and make the draw plus an independent witness. Should be possible.

Anybody against this idea?

Phil:

You have been trusted to set this up - thanks.

You are trusted to collect the money - Again thanks.

You are trusted to run a raffle. How about a draw in the Aitken suite before a game? And maybe arrange some cage fighting between the members of the forum. We could place bets and raise more money for the club.

I will start it of by challenging Juan Kerr to fight ( we are both in the same age group)

• Like 1

Phil:

You have been trusted to set this up - thanks.

You are trusted to collect the money - Again thanks.

You are trusted to run a raffle. How about a draw in the Aitken suite before a game? And maybe arrange some cage fighting between the members of the forum. We could place bets and raise more money for the club.

I will start it of by challenging Juan Kerr to fight ( we are both in the same age group)

You're taking this to a new level! I'll sort out the cage fighting licence next week.