P A Y E Pitch Fundraising

BowenBoys

TBH, I'm just doing this to be able to watch the grass grow , so to speak, so I wouldn't mind having even less hospitality packages. It's not my sort of thing so I'd even ask you not to put my name in.

ps Can I ask why it's the last ten names drawn and not the first?

pps Are you going to consider organising shirt sponsorship again for next season?

Edited by scotty

The last name thing was digger's idea. I like it, it shares a theme with Last Jag Standing.

One season at a time, sweet Jesus. I was discussing this with someone else this morning. No, I don't intend to do it again next season. It's been great but it is a lot of work. Perhaps it worked as a one off, perhaps it's a good format to carry on. A discussion to be had over the summer, maybe. I have a well honed spreadsheet template now if anyone needs it. If it doesn't conflict with the player sponsorship next season, I'll do some Pop Ups.

Just a suggestion. How's about having two prizes of hospitality for four each? That way the winners take along three mates (or family) who get to know why they are there. The signed top can be a runner up prize.

Feel free to diss my suggestion, especially as I have no interest in it anyway. :)

I will up my contribution from £3 to £5 per point. Agree about capping the hospitality as well.

Thank you FT

Just a suggestion. How's about having two prizes of hospitality for four each? That way the winners take along three mates (or family) who get to know why they are there. The signed top can be a runner up prize.

Feel free to diss my suggestion, especially as I have no interest in it anyway. :)

Open to any suggestion.

We could do: First, hospitality for 4 and a signed top; Second, hospitality for 4; Third, hospitality for 2.

My original thinking was to spread the rewards among as many folk as possible.

If there is a consensus that we should go with this honed version of scotty's idea, we'll do it.

I am delighted that many people don't feel the need for a carrot at all but are just willing to help the club.

Edited by BowenBoys

Open to any suggestion.

We could do: First, hospitality for 4 and a signed top; Second, hospitality for 4; Third, hospitality for 2.

My original thinking was to spread the rewards among as many folk as possible.

If there is a consensus that we should go with this honed version of scotty's idea, we'll do it.

I am delighted that many people don't feel the need for a carrot at all but are just willing to help the club.

I can go with that. Was just being a tight-wad trying to limit the packages to 8. :rolleyes:

Ryan Edwards' Away top

The winner of Ryan Edwards' Away top in the player sponsorship competition, billy bookcase, has kindly donated the top to our fundraising effort.

This is the top that Ryan wore when he scored the dramatic winner at NDP. A pivotal moment of the season.

To get this top please send bid by PM. Bids accepted until midnight, Friday 13 May.

If you have missed out on a signed top, so far, this could be the last chance.

With recent increased pledges and a £20 bid for Edwards' top, we have crept 1% closer to this

158b4sz.jpg

We really need the team to step up and get some points. Still 7 points needed to achieve this target.

It would be great if, next season, we can stand/sit at Firhill and proudly declare that we paid for the drainage and pitch for the 10 yard circle at the very centre of the Thistle world.

Three more £1 pledges will reduce the number of points needed to 6.

But most important of all, get some f***ing points!