P A Y E Pitch Fundraising

BowenBoys

Well, this is rather lovely. Another sponsored top winner has very kindly donated the top for me to raise funds with.

Much appreciated JAGSMAN1968.

Ryan Scully's top will go to the highest bidder. Some fine saves from Ryan on Saturday, wouldn't mind this myself.

In fact, here you go

Ryan Scully's home top

Highest bid, currently, is £20

Struggling to even look at this tonight. However, bouyed by a nice article in SITB today about our efforts, here I am.

Players come and go as do managers, staff and BoDs. There is one constant. We, the fans, are Thistle. We've done just about all we can to help. Whoever runs out next season in the famous red and yellow, they will be running on to our pitch.

Abject performance today. Only pass marks, in my opinion, go to Ryan Scully, so often left exposed.

Highest bid, currently, for Ryan's sponsored top is £20. PM me please.

Do you think the players read this forum? Are they even aware of the pitch fundraising efforts of the fans? They're not really helping at all are they.

If they do read it, I would like to offer Sean Welsh a wee wager. If Sean can hit the target 6 times, i.e, score or make the keeper save, over the three remaining league games

I will donate £50 to BB's fundraising efforts. If he doesn't I would expect Sean to donate £50.

Mind you, alternatively Sean could give BB a quid for every shot he balloons over the bar but that could see the poor lad left destitute.

Edited by Harrybriscoe

Just to show that (unlike some of the players) fans haven't chucked it for this season. I will raise my pledge for the remaining three games to £10 a point.

I've also pm'd you about another auction BB.

Edited by scotty

I have for your delight a full set of the art giveaways for this season;

Football by Barry McGhee

Scarf by Jon Rubin

Yellow Card by Jonathan Monk

Cushion by Kota Ezawa

Thumb's Up by David Shrigley

I think we won every game at which these were handed out, so happy memories.

There is a hint of irony in these being offered for sale. I once berated an art collector, on the forum, for trying to buy some of these items. I'm reminded of that great song by The Pop Group, We Are All Prostitutes...

For the benefit of PTFC, let me have your bids for this great collection.

No points in three games is not great for a fundraising effort based on points scored.

Undaunted by this you continue to add money to the cause. At the end of a truly dreadful weekend for Jags fans, it is a ray of sunshine, like in one of those paintings of, well, rays of sunshine.

Since the team last mustered a point, the total pledged has gone up by over £200. The WeAreThistle Centre Circle has gone from 64% to 70% complete.

From Happy HQ, thank you for the increased pledges, for the donations and the bids.

3327c68.jpg

I have received new bids for the tops. So here is a full list of current highest bids in the auctions

Ryan Edwards' top £48

Ryan Scully's top £30

Art Giveaways £150

The total pledged to this vital cause is now £2619. The team now only (I know!) need to get 5 points for us to be able to claim the centre circle as our very own.

Including the Player Sponsorship money, you have now pledged £5001 to the club this season.

Thank you

Edited by BowenBoys
  • Like 2

Phil, when do the auctions end? Cheers, Sandy

Will run them until the end of the season. I'm in the process of working out precisely how to finish and when. I will post that in a couple of days and also PM all bidders.

If anyone has done anything like this before, PM me please. I need a way of allowing all bidders a fair chance.