P A Y E Pitch Fundraising

BowenBoys

Including the Player Sponsorship money, you have now pledged £5001 to the club this season.

hqdefault.jpg

WLLLWDWLLL

If players had'nt shat their pants since P A Y E started, particularly past three games, it could have been an even more impressive sum raised to date.

Challenge to the players - win remaining three games and end season on a high and with the club another £2k better off for its pitch fund, and the centre circle owned by the forum.

unofficial Unofficial Partick Thistle FC Forum Day

Saturday 14 May

Not just the end of another successful season but also the end of a terrific season of fundraising on the forum.

Turn up on Saturday to thank the players, management, staff and board for their hard work this season.

But also, let's give ourselves a pat on the back. You have been amazing. I will be in the Aitken Suite before and after the game to draw the names for the PAYE hospitality packages. Come along. Say hello, help with the draw, pay me money, whatever. Would be great to see you.

Buy a match ticket, 50/50 draw ticket, programme and some beers. It's all fundraising. For the club we love.

• Like 1

Pleasure, TL. Just delighted that the team have decided to join in :)

Next Saturday is Show Your Appreciation day. No 'poor crowd, last day of season' stuff at Firhill please. Let's turn out in numbers and show how proud we are.

Don't forget to pop into the Aitken Suite.

• Like 1

If the team get two more points, the Centre Circle is ours.

Would be great to get a photo of forum members occupying their territory. The club have agreed to give us access after the game on Saturday and I'm hoping Tommy will be able to record the moment.

See you in the Aitken Suite.

• Like 2

After tomorrow's match I will begin to PM everybody with their current balance. This will take a couple of days.

Those that want to give me cash after the game on Saturday will therefore know what to pay. I will also have full details with me.

After that I will send out PMs with a final balance during the following week.

Do you think the players read this forum? Are they even aware of the pitch fundraising efforts of the fans? They're not really helping at all are they.

If they do read it, I would like to offer Sean Welsh a wee wager. If Sean can hit the target 6 times, i.e, score or make the keeper save, over the three remaining league games

I will donate £50 to BB's fundraising efforts. If he doesn't I would expect Sean to donate £50.

Mind you, alternatively Sean could give BB a quid for every shot he balloons over the bar but that could see the poor lad left destitute.

Forgot about this so didn't count at the weekend. Anyone remember? I guess rattling the bar doesn't count as hitting the target.

Auctions

Going to wrap these up on Thursday at 8.30pm.

To be fair to all bidders, if I receive any bids after 8.15pm on Thursday I will extend that auction until 15 minutes after I post the bid, to allow others to respond e.g. if I post a new highest bid at 8.25pm, counter bidders will have until 8.40pm to PM a new bid. This will continue until no new bids are received.

Hope that is clear. PM me with any issues.

Current highest bids for the auctions

Edwards' top £49

Scully's top £30

Art giveaways £175
Edited by BowenBoys