P A Y E Pitch Fundraising

BowenBoys

Saved me six quid, thanks Thistle.

Could have let us know in advance though you were going to be keech today and I'd have chosen the option to save myself another 40 odd quid.

Oh well, onto Farmville we go, take 6 quid from me this time, go on, I dare you.

Edited by north stander

Yesterday was like a scene from Partick Thistle The Movie with its oh so predictable denouement.

I had a target in my head for the number of pledges that I hoped to get before the end of the season. You blew that away yesterday.

The points will come and this fundraising will be a big help to the club.

Today is a new day and the sun is shining. Onwards and upwards. Sign up to make this brilliant effort brillianter.

Thanks Guys & Gals.

Have finalised the deal with the club for the rewards for our effort.

I was hoping to set the trigger levels at a certain number of pledges but the club want it to be linked to actual pound notes received.

At £500, hospitality in the Ambassadors Lounge for winner plus one guest.

For every £250 after that, another package as above.

These offers exclude Celtic and Sevco matches.

So, a competition. I'm thinking European Championships. As there will be so many entrants, a two part comp.. Group stages to be a series of prediction leagues. For the survivors, Knockout stages possibly along the lines of the Scottish Cup Pop Up. Hospitality packages go to the top [however many].

I'm open to other suggestions.

The important thing, other than the excellent response from fans on here, is the fact that the players need to bag us points to make this exercise worthwhile. After yesterday, I have some doubts, so because it's such a good cause I will guarantee whatever is the highest.....our points gathered from Wednesday onwards x £2 or a £50 donation, so either way BB you will be guaranteed £50 from me (collectable only on a pay day....lol)

Edited by Lindau
  • Like 1

The important thing, other than the excellent response from fans on here, is the fact that the players need to bag us points to make this exercise worthwhile. After yesterday, I have some doubts, so because it's such a good cause I will guarantee whatever is the highest.....our points gathered from Wednesday onwards x £2 or a £50 donation, so either way BB you will be guaranteed £50 from me (collectable only on a pay day....lol)

Just to confirm BB, I pledged early on for £2 a point but just in case we don't get too many points I am pledging £50 minimum. Just clarifying in case you have counted me in twice...lol