P A Y E Pitch Fundraising

BowenBoys

I'll work out a way to keep my pledges from becoming meaningless too.

Perhaps a name change to "Pay as you Endure" may become appropriate.

It's Partick Thistle, scotty. We should all be used to it. But I have to admit to being pretty pi55ed off after the game. And I wasn't at Fir Park to witness it.

It will happen. Points will come. The club will get our money and we will not be in the playoffs. In Archie we trust.

BB, if you're looking for other ideas. How about a pay to enter fantasy euro league in the summer? There are usually a few free ones that come up that we could use.

Otherwise a prediction league, I'm not as big a fan of those though as if you get the group stage qualifiers wrong you usually have no chance at all.

When I approached the club with this proposal, I had a target in mind. I thought that by the end of the season and with the help of incentives provided by the club, we could get 72 £1 pledges. Given a points tally of 14, this would mean we would raise just over £1000.

I underestimated you. Double my original target already.

I love all the add ons that you are coming up with. Inventive ways of giving extra cash to the club. It's us providing incentives to the club now!

Thanks the Shuggie & Nomads for the generous donation.

Re competition have you decided on anything? How about we all put in for points total, league position, goal difference and goals scored. One go for each £1 pledged. If you get point correct after 38 games you stay in if you then get final position correct you are still in etc etc until a winner or winners are declared. Just a suggestion.

Re competition have you decided on anything? How about we all put in for points total, league position, goal difference and goals scored. One go for each £1 pledged. If you get point correct after 38 games you stay in if you then get final position correct you are still in etc etc until a winner or winners are declared. Just a suggestion.

Thanks MJ. Nothing decided yet. I think that we would need to finish with some sort of league as we would need to establish a top 6/7 (hopefully). Don't want there to be much possibility of a tied position around these places. Would be great if it didn't need much administration but with 154 entrants, that's not very likely.

I have two reasons for thinking about the Euro Championships; first, it gives us something to do over the summer; second, I already have a few competitions to run until the end of the season for the Player Sponsorship. They take up a bit of my free time.

• Like 1