P A Y E Pitch Fundraising

BowenBoys

When I approached the club about doing this, I told Ian Maxwell that I thought I could get 72 £1 pledges by the end of the season. If the team averaged a point a game from then it would have raised £1000.

I seriously underestimated you.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...

Update

Money received to date £554.

I have, today, transferred £550 into the club account.

Thanks everybody.

Still open for business. Pledge will be backdated to 31 points. A £1 pledge will, as it stands, cost £10. Hopefully this will rise before the season's conclussion.

Let's make the Centre Circle ours.

Right then -

I'm going to up my pledge to £3 a point from the start, so I'm now due you £30.

The bad news is that you're in the queue behind car insurance, tv licence, and eldest granddaughter's birthday.

However, the good news is that The Jags come first, so I'll bung you the interim payment shortly.

'mon Thistle and see if you can cost me another 45 quid!

• Like 1

More to come from me at the end of April, Bowen Boys :)

Great. Thanks sandy

Right then -

I'm going to up my pledge to £3 a point from the start, so I'm now due you £30.

The bad news is that you're in the queue behind car insurance, tv licence, and eldest granddaughter's birthday.

However, the good news is that The Jags come first, so I'll bung you the interim payment shortly.

'mon Thistle and see if you can cost me another 45 quid!

Thank you Rid. You're an example to us all. :happy2:

Less

This campaign is collecting funds to ease the burden of the club's finances caused by the need to replace the drainage and the pitch. Thanks to you it has already been more successful than I imagined it would.

The club is giving us hospitality packages as rewards for reaching financial targets. Each £250 that we raise from now will be diluted by the costs to the club of providing the hospitality.

I would like to maximise the money that the club receives. I am proposing that we cap the number of hospitality packages at 10. This will increase the effectiveness of the fundraising effort.

We currently have 8 packages, three more points will take it to 10.

If anyone has strong feelings about this, let me know. I would like to inform the club of the decision on Monday.

More

On the last day of the season I will draw names from a
hat
bucket. One entry for each £1/point pledged. The last ten names drawn will receive hospitality packages.

In addition to a hospitality package, the last name drawn will now receive a home top signed by the player of their choice.

Even more please

More pledges welcome. Remember, pledges will be backdated to 31 points.

More points please Archie. Seven more points and the Centre Circle will be ours (figuratively).

If you did, thanks for reading.

• Like 1