P A W S - Son Of P A Y E

BowenBoys

Total is now £600.

There are two ways to increase the total.

1. Play Chris Erskine from the start.

2. Get more people joining in. Pledge £1 per goal this season please. Thirteen scored so far. All pledges backdated.

All money raised goes to the Player Fund. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

PAWS

A stuttering start to the season but we're off in earnest on Saturday.

We are raising money for the Player Fund. As FT has pointed out here, you can make a donation direct to the Player Fund.

Here at PAWS HQ, we are making the club work for the money. Forty two people have pledged £1 for every goal we score this season. There are add-ons such as named goalscorer, clean sheets, goals at the North Stand. So far, the pledges are worth £642.

Please join us. Pledge £1 for every goal. It will help to further improve the playing squad and therefore your long term pleasure.

Join us today and you'll be £14 down already but Archie will be pleased.

Doolan100

Dools loves to score against St Johnstone. Hopefully, this weekend he will move closer to his one hundredth goal for the club he loves.

If he reaches the landmark this season, we will be with him. There will be a special commemorative trophy presentation, on behalf of wearethistle.co.uk. To be present at this unique event, pledge £25 to the Doolan100 fund.

There will be a draw to determine who will make the presentation to Kris, it could be you!

This very special event is only open to those who have pledged money to PAWS.

Please join us

Looking forward to seeing Adam Barton for the first time today. I wonder who Archie has got his eye on for January?

At the club's request, I will be collecting funds raised, so far, in early December. This will boost the Player Fund before the January window.

With your help we can push on and put well over £1,000 in. Join today by pledging £1 per glorious goal. Pledge will include the 14 goals scored so far.

Edited by BowenBoys

We are currently raising £42 per goal. Total pledged to date is £726.

The more pledges, the bigger the Player Fund pot. Please help by pledging £1 per goal. That's £16 to date.

Back Archie by backing Archie.

Back Archie by backing Archie. Don,t think he will score many goals :)

• 3 weeks later...

Help

I think it is undeniable that Archie will need to change the squad in January. For the first time, the Player Fund will help this.

If you can afford to, I urge you to join us at PAWS.

Pledge £1 per goal for the whole of the season. We already have pledges totalling £899 but with your help we could raise more.

I will be collecting funds to date in early December so they will be in the Player Fund before January. The balance will be collected at the end of the season.

Please note that we have scored 19 goals so far and these will be included in your pledge.

Thank you.