Live Streaming From Firhill

Muscat Jag

Getting into the website was noticeably slow. Ditto the Audio from England. Buffering 2/3 second delays every minute or so. This was a poorer experience than the preceding trials. Should be easily addressed. Early days. Crap result does help my mood! I heard of some outages from around the world too. Should be easy enough to get feedback from subscribers .... They know who we are!!!

Not much feedback, how was it?

As Shuggie mentioned getting it started did take some time, but once going the 1st half was exemplary. Clear picture and good commentary.

Also works on Apple devices.

After the restart, the stream kept going back to the kick-off for the 2nd half every 15-20 seconds, and to continue watching the game it was necessary to go back and restart. Not seen anyone else mention this so may be a cache/cookies thing on my iPhone. Have passed this info on to the E-Mail address for support given on the jagzone pages.

All in all, some teething troubles, but first impression positive.

Not much feedback, how was it?

Took about 15 minutes to get my connection, seemed the site actually crashed at one time, dropped out a few times which then gave the problem when I wanted to AirPlay it from my iPad to tv it went back to the start of the 1st half, done this continually in 2nd half so I reverted to watching it on my iPad. When it was working the quality was excellent, looks like maybe too many users logging on causing bandwidth issues or gremlins in the system.

If they sort the bugs out this will be excellent but we need to sort the bugs out or folk won't sign up

I have just checked out the extended highlights and the full match replay.

Surprised that there is no commentary audio linked into the video? Intentional? I had expected to hear Raymond and Ian.

Looking closely at the video the frame rate ought to be increased to smooth out the slight judder I could see.

The grass looks lovely..........

Worked very well for me - after about 15/20 minutes.

Wouldn't work directly with the TV (kept asking for payment details despite being logged in & a World subscriber.

Eventually got it working via iPhone then Airplayed it to Apple TV - excellent picture quality, no buffering at all.

Hopefully will work from the beginning for the next match, but overall very happy with it & it'll be great to see a victory soon!

I used ppv and it connected in Melbourne exactly at midnight eastern Australian time. I had my laptop connected with an HDMI cable to my tv and the picture and commentary were both excellent. It dropped out for a few minutes during the 1/2 time break but reconnected just in time for the second half. The only downside was watching the goal at nearly 2am. I was gutted, but appreciated experiencing the elations and frustrations I used to go through at Firhill in the 60s and 70s.

As Shuggie mentioned getting it started did take some time, but once going the 1st half was exemplary. Clear picture and good commentary.

Also works on Apple devices.

After the restart, the stream kept going back to the kick-off for the 2nd half every 15-20 seconds, and to continue watching the game it was necessary to go back and restart. Not seen anyone else mention this so may be a cache/cookies thing on my iPhone. Have passed this info on to the E-Mail address for support given on the jagzone pages.

All in all, some teething troubles, but first impression positive.

I had the same issue here in Wesern Australia in the second half with the stream continually going back to the start of the second half. When it was working though the picture quality was very good. Has anyone managed to access the match programmes? All I get is the 'loading' sign but nothing ever loads.

I had the same issue here in Wesern Australia in the second half with the stream continually going back to the start of the second half. When it was working though the picture quality was very good. Has anyone managed to access the match programmes? All I get is the 'loading' sign but nothing ever loads.

Also had the same issue with the programmes not loading.

The folks responsible are aware of it, and are working on it.

Plenty of time with an international break coming up, so hopefully resolved by the time the next game comes up.