Doolan 100

BowenBoys

Count me in for a scarf, t-shirt or both.

Can I suggest NOT stocking them via the TTL shop though, given their owner's behaviour at the Rangers game last week.

Thanks Ian. There will only be a scarf. It's a one size fits all item.

The scarf fundraising is entirely my initiative. I will buy them and pass on to the club all proceeds once the costs are deducted. I reckon I can, with a bit of work, sell !00 scarves. I have asked the club about the possibility of having them for sale in the shop. I'm think that another 100 could be sold through the shop but I would only do so on the understanding that for each scarf sold I am given the full price. I will then pass on proceeds to the club.

I have a meeting with the club next week to discuss the Doolan 100. I will discuss this matter then. I will, as an aside, mention what has been reported here about the TTL owner. Has anyone reported what they saw to the club?

Can I suggest NOT stocking them via the TTL shop though, given their owner's behaviour at the Rangers game last week.

Must have missed this. What happened?

BB, I'm down for a scarf. Thought I'd already said so but can't see any post.

Just my view but I wouldn't be too concerned about whether the shop stocks or not. I think when others see them being worn, and scarves are particularly visible, they'll be more than sufficient demand. The Club could also punt them in competition as 50/50 runner up prizes, thru hospitality and numerous other initiatives they regularly run.

Just my view but I wouldn't be too concerned about whether the shop stocks or not. I think when others see them being worn, and scarves are particularly visible, they'll be more than sufficient demand. The Club could also punt them in competition as 50/50 runner up prizes, thru hospitality and numerous other initiatives they regularly run.

Retail is one of the many areas in which I have little experience. Would have thought, though, that there is a limited time that something like this is popular. I guess my concern is not so much the demand, rather the supply. I can sell them from a bag in the JHS and digger has kindly offered to sell them along with the 50/50 tickets. There will possibly be only a couple of match days when they are much in demand. I can also sell them here and on ebay. Having other outlets would maximise the potential.

I don't really want to sell them too early. They should be kept in the pocket until the moment that the goal goes in and Firhill becomes a sea of Kr1s D00lan.

Have received over £1000 already. Funds now in my bank. I will contact the club tonight to arrange to pay it into the Player Fund.

£500+ to come.

I have received a PayPal payment which includes a note; "Had to add a couple of quid for the 'goal' at Hamilton. Offside my backside!". Nice touch. Unfortunately there is no forum name attached and no PM has been sent to me. Therefore I don't know who sent it. Please get in contact.

Please ensure that you select 'Send Money to Family and Friends' option in PayPal. I have had one instance where a fee has been deducted by Paypal.

Great work everyone. Thank you.

Edited by BowenBoys

Scarves for sale

A lot of chat about scarves today. Time to get moving on them. Contacted the manufacturer this afternoon and will place an order for the first hundred tomorrow.

14uko0i.jpg

This batch of scarves will be as shown. Any subsequent orders I place will have the red and yellow bands reversed. These special, first edition scarves will only be available through the forum.

I will have the scarves in about four weeks. They can either be collected from me at the Formartine game on 21 January or I can post them out when I get them.

Cost will be £10 each.

Doolan 100 contributors can get 1 scarf for £5.50

UK postage £1.50 each

I have yet to establish international postage costs. I'm trying to hold down a full time job as well!

I will reserve 1 scarf for each Doolan 100 contributor but you must place an order.

From now on, all orders and correspondence should be through the Doolan 100 Scarf thread in the Classified section.

Those who have expressed an interest in the scarves will be listed there. I will reserve these for now but you must confirm the order.

You don't have to pay now but it would help me if you did. They must be paid for before delivery or collection (I don't want to handle a large amount of cash on the day).

Payment - please read carefully

Payment through PayPal: [email protected] or bank transfer (PM me).

With PayPal, please ensure you select 'Send Money to Family and Friends'.

If PayPal know that I'm selling stuff, they may get shirty. Don't mention scarves!. Please include a note worded 'Doolan 100 Fundraising' and your forum name. I will be able to identify your order and process it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...