Andy Little

Lindau

The only bizarre thing here is you taking the hump because I said he was entitled to his opinion , not that you weren't telling the truth! Where did I say you weren't telling the truth? But you seem to be like others on here. Not allowed an opinion.

You are totally missing the point and I certainly ain't taking the hump, too old, ugly and street wise for that. The point is you have went down the road of name calling rather than debate the point, which is pretty sad. Anyway the argument is with IM and not me. I respect everyone's opinion on here if they produce a balanced argument and don't just come on when things are on a downturn at the club. Sadly with a few cases and the person I was having a pop at, that is most certainly not the case!

Carry on GRE, you stick to the 1950s style insults, and I'll stick to the facts. Let's lay some out below:

You wanted Archie removed from the job after 3 games in charge, having taken 7 points from 9. You told us that if we didn't remove him at that point we wouldn't win the league. A league we eventually won by 11 points.

Every season since, at some point you have called for him to be removed, saying that if it wasn't done at that point we would be relegated. You've already done the same thing this season despite getting it wrong 3 times now.

You are of course entitled to an opinion, and who's saying you aren't? Is there someone removing your posts?

But, when an opinion has proved to be incorrect time after time, then that opinion carries absolutely no merit whatsoever.

Edited by ian_mac
  • Like 2

Carry on GRE, you stick to the 1950s style insults, and I'll stick to the facts. Let's lay some out below:

You wanted Archie removed from the job after 3 games in charge, having taken 7 points from 9. You told us that if we didn't remove him at that point we wouldn't win the league. A league we eventually won by 11 points.

Every season since, at some point you have called for him to be removed, saying that if it wasn't done at that point we would be relegated. You've already done the same thing this season despite getting it wrong 3 times now.

You are of course entitled to an opinion, and who's saying you aren't? Is there someone removing your posts?

But, when an opinion has proved to be incorrect time after time, then that opinion carries absolutely no merit whatsoever.

OK. Points accepted.

Lindau, you seem to have a hard on for Sabbath. Barely a day goes by without you bringing him up.

Haha, don't think my missus will like that. We have had them before. The Cup, Gums, The Legend and a few others. Sabbath is just another one in the line. Archie has seen every one of them off. He will do the same to Sabbath. Everyone has a right to criticise the manager, players etc when things aren't going well, but don't hide behind the curtains when things are going well. Sadly that's what happened with these individuals.

To be fair Lindau, although some of the things he says may be over the top, he does make some valid points. Its only natural that there is a bit more reaction to a defeat as it does dampen your day. Im sure whoever has opinion doesnt mind being proven wrong especially for the good of the team. Just like im hoping a certain striker proves me wrong. If i am, i will gladly hold my hands up.

• Like 1

To be fair Lindau, although some of the things he says may be over the top, he does make some valid points. Its only natural that there is a bit more reaction to a defeat as it does dampen your day. Im sure whoever has opinion doesnt mind being proven wrong especially for the good of the team. Just like im hoping a certain striker proves me wrong. If i am, i will gladly hold my hands up.

Do you not think it strange that after a win (or a creditable draw) some posters have absolutely nothing whatsoever to say on the subject?

Edited to add.... of course these posters could be holding their hands up and thus unable to type.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett
  • Like 2

Do you not think it strange that after a win (or a creditable draw) some posters have absolutely nothing whatsoever to say on the subject?

Edited to add.... of course these posters could be holding their hands up and thus unable to type.

Ran out of likes M'Lady, but spot on! I have yet to see him post a positive statement on the club in any way, shape or form. Ooops I am getting a hard on. No more discussions tonight!!

Maybe that is just selective reading on both your parts

Show me one post.....and yeah I admit there will be one in there, out of the hundreds. Talking of love ins and hard ons, GRE seems to have taken a shine to everything you say Moneh....just saying like, lol

Edited by Lindau

I have to admit that he did come across as a nice guy on the radio at the weekend. Not something you can often say about a die-hard Rangers man from Northern Ireland.

Also refreshing to hear that he doesn't currently have an agent and is doing that side of things himself for now.

But I'm still not buying his line about PREFERRING to play part time football rather than full time. My guess is that no full time clubs have offered him anything yet and he's putting a brave face on it. Can't blame him I suppose.

Edited by ian_mac