Robert Watson

Lindau

• Members

I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't seen Robert and his Dad coming away from Firhill in a while. Now I know why. I've signed and it's up on my FB page too. Good luck to you with this Auld Jag. I hope you, your Wife and Robert are back together where you belong at home soon.

Great news for Robert, It looks like Cllr McMillan, after previously being unaware of this, has instructed a review to take place.

Yeah, got an email confirming that. Fantastic news, but for anyone that hasn't signed, please do so. The more the better. My email box has been bulging with all you good folks signing. Strange to see some names that I have known for years but I didn't know posted on here, including two guys that were in my class at school...lol

As a family we have been overwhelmed by the support we have received and would like to thank everybody.As has been said the council are going to look at the situation again.A step in the right direction but we need to keep the pressure on.Will keep everybody up to date. The Watson's

• Like 6

As a family we have been overwhelmed by the support we have received and would like to thank everybody.As has been said the council are going to look at the situation again.A step in the right direction but we need to keep the pressure on.Will keep everybody up to date. The Watson's

We have our fights and arguments on here, but when something like this happens we unite like no other club to help one of our own. Let's hope Robert is home soon and back at Firhill before the end of the season.

• Like 1

Signed and will share later today (no social media access in work).

It's been great to have Rab and his father in amongst the fans in the North Stand these last few years, and I know from his posts on here that Rab has really enjoyed his matchday experience since moving across.

Really hope to see you both back in your rightful places at Firhill as soon as possible.

• Like 1

Robert had 2 suprise visitors today,Chris Erskine and Callum Booth came up to the hospital with a Thistle ball signed by all the players and they spent over an hour chatting.It was great to see the smile on his face when they came in.Thanks to everybody at Firhill who helped to organise this.

• Like 9

Robert had 2 suprise visitors today,Chris Erskine and Callum Booth came up to the hospital with a Thistle ball signed by all the players and they spent over an hour chatting.It was great to see the smile on his face when they came in.Thanks to everybody at Firhill who helped to organise this.

Brilliant and a nice bit of work from the club. Bet that lifted his spirits no end. Only 25 signatures needed to get Robert up to 3,000 so if you haven't signed, you know what to do!

Edited by Lindau

That's terrific.

• Like 1