Michaela Tabb

Tam

This final is going painfully slowly. Its half past nine and there are at least five frames, and probably a lot more, still to go.

Way it's going, I'll be surprised if it finishes this side of midnight, unless one of them goes on a run of 3 or 4 frames without reply.

Way it's going, I'll be surprised if it finishes this side of midnight, unless one of them goes on a run of 3 or 4 frames without reply.

I'd put my money on Dott now even though he's just about to go two frames behind. Thought he looked upset last night but looks much more together this evening and think his experience will tell.

Edited by The Devil's Point

And there must be an interval to be fitted in at some point.

Reckon this could go to 2am, particularly once the nerves start kicking in which will probably slow it down even more.

I'd put my money on Dott now even though he's just about to go two frames behind. Thought he looked upset last night but looks much more together this evening and think his experience will tell.

Very true on interval, hadn't even taken that into account, but at a rate of 30 minutes a frame tonight, it's definitely going to be a late one.

I reckon Robertson's nerves have kicked in already - fragmented frames, several wobbles and strange shots on show tonight.

Agree with you on Dott though, and I also expect to see him turn it round.

I reckon Robertson's nerves have kicked in already - fragmented frames, several wobbles and strange shots on show tonight.

Agree with you on Dott though, and I also expect to see him turn it round.

:bag::confused1::bag:

Isn't there a button for deleting posts on this forum?

From the wee bits of video I saw, they certainly didn't look "scared shitless"...

If the guys seemed that dodgy they shouldn't have agreed to meet anyway. And after they should have got on to the media&police themselves to protect themselves - if they really had been only agreeing to get out safe.