Doolan 100 Scarves

BowenBoys

Important information

Payment

All those who have ordered scarves have been sent a payment request by PM. Most of you have paid but there are still a few payments to come. Please ensure that you pay by end of Friday 20 January.
Any reservations not paid by then will be cancelled.
PM me if this is a problem.

Doolan 100 members

I still have seven scarves reserved for Doolan 100 members who have not yet said yes or no to the offer. End of Friday 20 January is the deadline for payment for these too.

Collection of scarves at Firhill

Scarves can be collected from me at the Formartine game on Saturday 21 January.

I will be in the Aitken Suite from 2pm until kick off at 3pm. This will facilitate collection of scarves by those in the North Stand as well as those from the JHS who want to get their scarves early.

I will then be in the JHS concourse at half time (by the programme shop)

If you have paid for your scarf, you don't have to collect it on that date. The next home game is 1 February and you can get them then.

Please note. Delivering around 50 scarves on a match day is quite an onerous task for one person. They will be very bulky and I'm no spring chicken. Please help me.

If you are not going to go to Firhill on 21 January, let me know by PM.

If you are, please collect your scarves early if you can. It will save me having to carry them around.

I'm really happy to do this but please help. Thanks.

Any other queries, my laptop's always open. PM me.

Tongue in cheek here but can we not display our scarfs until Dools does the business. Would seem like the cart before the horse as well as maybe jinxing teh man. Maybe you could ask that of those collecting on Saturday Phil.

Would hate him to pick up an injury on 99 and we are all going around with our scarfs on.