Doolan 100 Scarves

BowenBoys

Much appreciated north stander. Feedback on the scarves has been very positive.

As I have said before, it's nice (for a change) to give something back in return for your fundraising £££s.

As Dools is in possession of two of the scarves, I'm sure he is looking forward to wearing them too!

There are only 106 of these scarves. A much more limited edition than any of the club's art giveaways.

I still have 5 left. Please buy them. I would like to put my time as scarf salesman behind me...

• Like 1

Much appreciated north stander. Feedback on the scarves has been very positive.

As I have said before, it's nice (for a change) to give something back in return for your fundraising £££s.

As Dools is in possession of two of the scarves, I'm sure he is looking forward to wearing them too!

There are only 106 of these scarves. A much more limited edition than any of the club's art giveaways.

I still have 5 left. Please buy them. I would like to put my time as scarf salesman behind me...

Thought I'd missed the boat on this but perhaps not. Will have one if they're still going, postage to a UK address.