Message To Administrators And Moderators

wee jim

You’ll no doubt be reading on jagsforum.net all the negative reviews of this promising new forum and hopefully will be letting it all go in one ear and out the other.

Pay no attention to those Moaning Minnies. Be assured most of them will be here with the rest of us. They wont be able to help themselves.

Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I'd prefer it if those making a big deal about not coming over (as if everyone really cares) didn't bother. I've not been on the forums very long but the attitude of those on the JagsForum who seem to think they are better posters than other Jags fans for seemingly no other reason than they post a lot and have pals who post too is disgusting.

Attention seeking at its worst.

I know its hard, we are all soo much better than them. Ah well lets just bask in our superiority over here, and refuse them a welcome when they try jump ship.

Are you not being a bit over serious? It's only signing up for a jags fans forum or not if the case may be. I suspect most of us have to make far more weighty decisions day in day out.

I suspect most of us have to make far more weighty decisions day in day out.

Good point. I had to decide whether to go to Asda or Sainsburys the other night. I went to the Asda, but I didn't like it, so I went away again.

Maybe we could come up with some sort of complex analogy to put to those refusing to move, getting them to try this place out. I couldn't think of one, though.

• 10 years later...

Whilst this thread has resurfaced, can I ask that the Admins/Mods speed up the rate in which they verify new members. Got a friend and life-long Jags fan who has been waiting close to 4 months to join this forum and he's still not been accepted. Seems a bit overkill for a (unfortunately) a League One team's forum.