Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw/replays!

Lindau

Might as well makes this the cup draw thread as well. Play Accies on Saturday and they have a replay this Tuesday, now Hearts involved in a derby replay a week on Wednesday and they play us on the Saturday. For once these things are in our favour....could it be our year? Won't get to excited until I see the draw this afternoon! Would kill for Accies/Pars or Ayr/ Clyde or St Mirren, likelyhood it will be Sevco/ Morton, Aberdeen, Celtic or Hibs/ Hearts away from home. Celtic though are the only team that I genuinely fear. On our day we are capable of beating any of the others

Edited by Lindau

Might as well makes this the cup draw thread as well. Play Accies on Saturday and they have a replay this Tuesday, now Hearts involved in a derby replay a week on Wednesday and they play us on the Saturday. For once these things are in our favour....could it be our year? Won't get to excited until I see the draw this afternoon! Would kill for Accies/Pars or Ayr/ Clyde or St Mirren, likelyhood it will be Sevco/ Morton, Aberdeen, Celtic or Hibs/ Hearts away from home. Celtic though are the only team that I genuinely fear. On our day we are capable of beating any of the others

I genuinely fear going to Ibrox, Tyne castle and Pittodrie. We can't win at any of them plus Parkhead Any of those venues would be hellish

Edited by Garscube Road End

I genuinely fear going to Ibrox, Tyne castle and Pittodrie. We can't win at any of them plus Parkhead Any of those venues would be hellish

Don't get me wrong, I certainly don't want any of them but we have shown in games against all of them this season that we are capable of running any of them close. We all know the teams we want, the likelyhood is that we won't get any of them. We will find out in 75 minutes!

only positive about ibrox would be it would be on tv so we would get an extra £80 grand or whereas If we play Aberdeen won't be a TV game and we have as much chance of beating rangers than we do Aberdeen

only positive about ibrox would be it would be on tv so we would get an extra £80 grand or whereas If we play Aberdeen won't be a TV game and we have as much chance of beating rangers than we do Aberdeen

Sitting here watching the Sevco game, I would have no qualms about going there, especially if they have Benny Hill and Senderos as their central defence. They have been shit poor today, though they might get the new manager bounce when they get one in.

Edited by Lindau

Sponsors will be happy - specfically for the semi-finals and final

TV companies perhaps less enthused by this draw can't be easy for them bigging up live coverage of Celtic/St Mirren and The rangers/Hamilton (cue Adrian Sprott re appearance), although later games will be easier to market with the potential for a bigotfest.

Ho hum