Partick Thistle Vs Ross County

jagfox

Well done Thistle today.

Well done Kris Doolan on what is a stellar achievement for any professional footballer.

And to every Jags fan on here tonight, irrespective of your fears and doubts earlier this season, I wish you a happy weekend.

But above all tonight, RIP Robert - the Jags did not let you down.

Edited by Barney Rubble
  • Like 7

What a game. By no means a classic but for the ten or fifteen minutes we were playing decent football we were unstoppable. Two very classic Doolan goals, our top league goalscorer and a fitting tribute to Robert. Even better scoring then into Scott Fox.

I never thought I would see a top six thistle Team, but we're in the driving Seat now and with both us and Killie due to play the old firm I can now see it happen.

Doolan 100 did not last long. You could not get 2 better Doolan goals and so good that they mattered.

Would also want to heap a whole lot of praise on Christie Elliot who gets better and better and has added perfectly timed tackles to his repertoire, and Liam Lindsay who was dominant throughout.

• Like 1

Kris Doolan deserves every single accolade coming his way and more.

It's been a privilege to watch him grow from the raw young Juniors striker to becoming the latest member of the Thistle 100 club.

These are great days to be watching the Jags, our management team and players deserve huge credit.

I hope Robert was looking down enjoying that one, the Jags turned up and more for him.

Enjoy your beers Jags, 4th place here we come!

• Like 1