sandy

scotty

The Sunnylaw Jag

thistledave78

three jags

topcat

Wee Smiffy

Edited by BowenBoys

Time for the fundraising bit. I have received some pledges. To confirm your place in the presentation party, please pay £25.

Paypal account: [email protected]

Please select 'Pay money to family and friends' option.

Include a note of your forum name. PM me to let me know that you have paid.

If you need bank details PM me.

Thanks lovely people

Fantastic work BB. Can you confirm if the £25 you have asked for is on top of what we have already paid - and if it's just applicable if we are coming to the game v Aberdeen? Cheers, Sandy

The money for Doolan 100 is separate from PAWS. The only link between the two is that you must be part of PAWS to join the Doolan 100.

To avoid confusion here is a list of those who signed up for Doolan 100 and have yet to pay the £25.

AlexForsythFan

Big Dan

Chachi

digger

east lothian jag

Fawlty Towers

G13 jag

Jag

jagaloon

jagfox

Jagged Edge

Jaggernaut

jaggy

Jaggystu71

jagman

Juan Kerr

lady-isobel-barnett

Metz

Norgethistle

Rid Skwerr

sandy

scotty

The Sunnylaw Jag

thistledave78

three jags

topcat

With something like this it is impossible to plan the timing in advance. Earlier in the season, I consulted with members in Norway and Belfast to see how much notice they would need to arrange time off/travel for the event. I established that two weeks was needed. As it happens, there is now over 5 weeks to plan. Obviously, I understand that the date might be unsuitable to some for various reasons. I would hope, though, that given the unique nature of the event, everybody would want to attend, if possible.

The short answer is, if you can't make it to the presentation, there seems little point in paying. Would be great see you there, though, Sandy.

The money for Doolan 100 is separate from PAWS. The only link between the two is that you must be part of PAWS to join the Doolan 100.

To avoid confusion here is a list of those who signed up for Doolan 100 and have yet to pay the £25.

AlexForsythFan

Big Dan

Chachi

digger

east lothian jag

Fawlty Towers

G13 jag

Jag

jagaloon

jagfox

Jagged Edge

Jaggernaut

jaggy

Jaggystu71

jagman

Juan Kerr

lady-isobel-barnett

Metz

Norgethistle

Rid Skwerr

sandy

scotty

The Sunnylaw Jag

thistledave78

three jags

topcat

With something like this it is impossible to plan the timing in advance. Earlier in the season, I consulted with members in Norway and Belfast to see how much notice they would need to arrange time off/travel for the event. I established that two weeks was needed. As it happens, there is now over 5 weeks to plan. Obviously, I understand that the date might be unsuitable to some for various reasons. I would hope, though, that given the unique nature of the event, everybody would want to attend, if possible.

The short answer is, if you can't make it to the presentation, there seems little point in paying. Would be great see you there, though, Sandy.

I am a little confused. I thought I had paid £25 for the Doolan 100. Is this an additional £25 for the event Phil. Memory is definitely going.

Hiya Phil, my son goes with me every game, will he be able to tag along? Don't mind throwing another donation into the pot. No worries if this messes with logistics of it all?

Really happy for kids to come along for free, I'll be bringing mine. They are the future after all. I don't want to set an age limit on this, it's a bit of a tricky area. Certainly, adult relatives should pay.

Really happy for kids to come along for free, I'll be bringing mine. They are the future after all. I don't want to set an age limit on this, it's a bit of a tricky area. Certainly, adult relatives should pay.

brill Phil many thanks, totally agree re future. My boy used last years birthdays money to sponsor top on his own and also when you see efforts at Ibrox recently when another young 'un got inspired the future in every aspect is indeed bright :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

2.45pm, Sunday 21st May

After the Aberdeen game, the final event of this successful season will take place.

We will gather around the WeAreThistle Centre Circle for our Kris Doolan award ceremony.

In recognition of, and gratitude for, reaching the landmark of 100 goals, Kris will be presented with your trophy and a framed copy of The Jukebox Rebel's excellent biography.

There will then be the opportunity for photographs.

All members present will receive an unframed copy of the biography.

This is a truly unique event and it is just for you.

Join us

23 members have paid and there are 7 payments still to come.

New members are still welcome. There are 15 PAWS members who are eligible at a cost of £25.

For those who are not PAWS members there is now the option of a one-off payment of £75.

All payments must be made by 10pm, 20 May.

In order to be in with a chance of presenting an award to Kris, you must pay by 1pm, 18 May.

Presentations

The presentations will be made by Auld Jag and one other member.

To decide who will make the presentation with Auld Jag, I will use the winning half time draw ticket number at the Celtic game on 18 May.

Before the game I will publish a numbered list of paid members, starting from zero.

Dividing the ticket no. by the number of members will produce a remainder between zero and members-1. Et voila.

I will PM all Doolan 100 members with details of logistics.

• Like 2