Season Tickets

BowenBoys

Just had a reply back from the club. Any ST holder at the Rangers match last Sunday who heard a PA announcement that ST holders have until the 15th to reserve their seats can relax. Wires seem to have got crossed somewhere. It's the end of May as advised in the club's original announcement. I'm told this will be clarified at the next home game.

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who have a season ticket remember that you have 1 week left to make sure you have the same seat for next season.

Despite two attempts I've still never had a response from the club as to the deadline for renewals (after the deadline to retain your current seat has passed)....

I'm not bothered about retaining my seat as it's not in a high-demand area (furthest left section of the JHS) - I doubt very much anyone else will want it as there are stacks of spares about there.

every bloody year the website is a nightmare

i cant get into my account n when select forgotten password it asks me to fill out a form that doesnt exist

i then managed to log into my dads account to renew his but it only has my mums ticket as available to renew but not his

total farce

• Like 1

Completely agree with the above post.

It's strange that as time has advanced, each website update has become less and less user friendly. An absolute mess. That clean and simple design we had back in the First Division was excellent. At the moment I barely look at the website and get all my news from 2nd hand-sources because it's horrid to navigate, never mind trying to buy tickets off it.

• Like 1

Does anyone know why offices closed today? Been trying to renew 3 season tickets since 9am and keep getting same automated message. I thought Monday was the holiday?

I have just phoned and renewed season ticket plus Jagzone no problem. I chose Option 1 and George Francis answered the phone.

The season just finished was the first time in decades that I haven't been able to attend even one match. But a couple of other folk got to the occasional game in my place, and I might have better luck next season.... so, to show my support for the great overall performance and effort from all concerned, I've just renewed again.

I use a Mac..... the online selling site froze each time I tried to use Chrome, but it worked perfectly smoothly and fast when I switched to Safari.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on the PTFC Facebook page and there seems to be a fair few mentions to new season tickets purchased from fans who had not purchased them before. Would be interested to see if there's been much of an increase on last season

In Maxie's Jagzone interview he said a small increase, but that was before the Celtic & Aberdeen games.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...