New Players...

Vinnyjag

All this Dodo talk is fantasy. He's on a 4 year deal (only 1 year into it yet) and will be looking for similar wages to what Rangers are giving. He can afford to wait it out too, after all if the h^ns don't do brilliantly (very likely)they'll probably get rid of their current manager. If he does go much more likely to be to a Championship sire or even league one where he'd get better money than we can afford.

24 years old..left sided defender..Wolves,Birmingham and the ugly sisters have all been reported as being interested last season..Finished in the Championship team of the year and I believe he chipped in with the odd goal..Seems a decent lad

^^

Some of the money we got for Lindsay could be used. Seems a good fit to replace Lindsay: still relatively young (24), left sided, 6' 2", and solid defender. Apparently can also play left back and midfield at a pinch so seems to tick all the boxes. Would be good to get him in now.

There was quite a lot being said about his goalscoring last season. Tall, left sided and goal threat, so shares a lot of similarities with Liam. Obviously either isn't as good as and/or isn't regarded to have the same potential. At 24 tho' he's still young for a centreback and would probably scrape into Archie's preferred age/signing bracket.

So much hanging on getting Keown back for the season if we're to maintain similar quality. I would be happy enough with Devine, Keown and a left sided player like O'Ware as our three centrebacks (with Barton as added insurance). Keown will only get even better, Devine, who after a shaky start proved very steady and the likes of O'Ware assuming he's what he's been cracked up to be..

I saw O'Ware playing a couple of times last season. Looks very strong and good in the air. Only criticism would be he lacks a bit of pace, which would be a concern. Pretty sure he was 2nd top goalscorer behind Ross Forbes.

I wonder what sort of money it would take to get him?

I saw O'Ware playing a couple of times last season. Looks very strong and good in the air. Only criticism would be he lacks a bit of pace, which would be a concern. Pretty sure he was 2nd top goalscorer behind Ross Forbes.

Don't think we'd risk much cash. We learned the hard way with Conrad and Aero re course and distance being all important. Maybe just worth a small punt being left sided.

I don't remember Liam being blessed with pace,so on it'sown that is not something that would worry me.