The Jags Vs Celtic

Mere hours from kick-off and there doesn't seem to be a thread. I think a little apathy has set-in with some poor post-split results, but if we play like we did at Celtic Park, there is no reason we can't take at least a point.

Almost guaranteed to finish 6th, so there is no point in playing for the draw. May as well go for it this evening and try and spoil that unbeaten run. Would much rather see us lose convincingly whilst having a right good go at them, as opposed to s**ting the bed in the last minute again which I don't think I could stand after the Rangers games, and even the game at Celtic Park last year when they were down to 10 men.

Big decision to be made in terms of playing either Doolan or Azeez. Doolan's goalscoring form has been brilliant, but Azeez did cause all sorts of problems last time out.

Edited by Yellow & Redneck

There could have been a lot of excitement amongst Thistle fans for this one if the team had done better since confirming their top six place. Not expecting anything at all from it, so it's a perfect occasion for them to surprise everybody with a win!

Might even drag myself out of bed at 4 am to get a live video stream somewhere.....