Glasgow's Favourite Business Finalist

Vote for Thistle to win the title of Glasgow's Favourite Business 2017.

Finalists are listed here. I love the GFT & Tantrum Donuts but not as much as Thistle. Glasgow Film Theatre, the Scotia Bar, Tantrum Doughnuts, iOLLA, Partick Thistle and Tam Shepherds.

Vote here

www.glasgowbusinessawards.com

Info here

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/15420566.amp/

• 3 weeks later...

I support Partick Thistle Football Club. But I think it has been determined that the business and the football club are entirely different entities. I'm not sure how I feel about the business. They take my money from me but I don't see that they give me anything back. I think it's the football club that puts a team on the park. But they take nothing from me. I suppose I get to sit in the stadium that belongs to the business. And I suppose the business must give the football club some money to pay the players. I assume. I'm not sure but I think the red and yellow represents the football club. And the badge. Though sometimes the business sends me letters and it's got the badge on it. I don't know. It's all very confusing.

I support Partick Thistle Football Club. But I think it has been determined that the business and the football club are entirely different entities. I'm not sure how I feel about the business. They take my money from me but I don't see that they give me anything back. I think it's the football club that puts a team on the park. But they take nothing from me. I suppose I get to sit in the stadium that belongs to the business. And I suppose the business must give the football club some money to pay the players. I assume. I'm not sure but I think the red and yellow represents the football club. And the badge. Though sometimes the business sends me letters and it's got the badge on it. I don't know. It's all very confusing.

It'll all get clearer later on, once we get into the business end of the season. :thumbsup2: