Motherwell 30/9/17

Auld Jag

We don't have a good record at Fir park,but it was the same in Perth up to a few years back.Motherwell are a physical team and like to get crosses into the box.We don't do well against teams who like to get in about us.They also like to play 2 up front.

Edited by Auld Jag

After watching the Hamilton game tonight, if we finish below them we deserve to be relegated. They are shocking.

Believe we will finish above them but I'll reserve my opinion on Accies till I've seen us play them. Didn't see the game but I certainly wouldn't be judging them on one televised performance. Besides I wouldn't be dismissive of any team that can score three at Easter Rd and also put three past Dundee.

worried about this one.Motherwell play a pressing game and I can see Barton getting caught on the ball a lot. Elliot being injured is a is a huge blow for us. This will be won or lost in the middle of the pitch and we are going to have to up our game to get anything.

Edited by angry gaz

If we say

Celtic

Aberdeen

Rangers

St Johnstone

Hibs

will take top 5 then today may show who is the best of the rest and may sneak that last top 6 space. Long way to go but Motherwell have looked decent so far so let's see how we fair against them.

Cmon Jags it's about time we win at Firpark

Edited by Paukea

worried about this one.Motherwell play a pressing game and I can see Barton getting caught on the ball a lot. Elliot being injured is a is a huge blow for us. This will be won or lost in the middle of the pitch and we are going to have to up our game to get anything.

Valid point but Archie may well continue with the same set up, which effectively cedes midfield to your opponents unless they're playing a similar formation. I'm assuming Erskine is back for this one. He battles a lot harder in midfield these days and should supply the guile that was largely absent last week.