St Johnstone 28/10/17

Auld Jag

Thanks MJ, but when I try to download Edge it prompts me to install Windows 10 which I don't want.

Worked fine for me earlier this year, rather pants that it wont work on 3 popular browsers. Will email the support, missed the first half now anyway

Yes that is poor. The streaming of replays and highlights works on Chrome; not sure why live streaming is different. Would be good if we could get some advice but didn't get a reply last time I asked.

I have had issues with live streaming for a couple of months now using Chrome on my PC alright for highlights and interviews but says browser does not support live streaming. Fine on IPAD.

Contacted the support they are absolutely useless!!!!

Don't want Windows 10 so can't use Edge.

Need a solution soon

Yes that is poor. The streaming of replays and highlights works on Chrome; not sure why live streaming is different. Would be good if we could get some advice but didn't get a reply last time I asked.

I have had issues with live streaming for a couple of months now using Chrome on my PC alright for highlights and interviews but says browser does not support live streaming. Fine on IPAD.

Contacted the support they are absolutely useless!!!!

Don't want Windows 10 so can't use Edge.

Need a solution soon

Finally got live stream sort of working for last 10 minutes of game after trying hunners of different browsers -

For reference, using a laptop on Windows 8...

NOT WORKING - Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Vivaldi, Irridium, Avant

WORKING - Citrio browser - http://citrio.com/windows though had to keep refreshing the screen.

The live stream worked great for me earlier this year so gawd knows why it's phuckt now.

I got the standard automated email response when I contacted them. Bit rubbish if you guys have paid up for the full 1 year package and they're not supporting youz to fix it / replying to emails requesting help

Great to get the 3 points and reckon we were the better team overall. Played some nice stuff first half and defended well in the second. Storey's goal a peach and great to see a player run at a defence.

Hopefully today finally puts an end to the media myth that Tommy Wright plays attacking positive football.

• Like 1