St Johnstone 28/10/17

Auld Jag

If I was this negative after taking 7 points in 7 days, I think I would just pack it in and find something else to do on a Saturday afternoon.

Congratulations on finding a way to have a pathetic little dig at the Manager too.

You've never really got this fans forum thing Tom, have you?

It's about opinions - and they will occasionally not coincide with yours.

Sometimes a fellow Jagsman will have a different view - he or she is entitled to it.

• Like 2

Not abusiive in any way shape or form, mate.

Nice attempt at deflection on your part though.

You've lost me. There was no intention to deflect.

Whilst you could attempt to argue that everyone on here is entitled to an opinion. It is without doubt that not everyone's opinion on football should be taken seriously.

Great music choice BR. Nazareth were one of the first groups I seen live at the Apollo Glasgow,about 1970/71,seen them numerous times after that. Also agree we are all Thistle supporters, but we can have different opinions.My wife used to wonder how Robert and I would both be Thistle fans but disagree about matters to do with Thistle.

I'm not in the least impressed with the standard of negativity on here this week. Just because we got 3pts shouldn't mean such a half arsed response from the doom-mongers. Admittedly the form of two or three of our regular pessimists hasn't dipped but overall I feel it's been a very poor showing from our naysayers. :thumbdown: