Vs. Killie

Jaggernaut

What has been a nagging fear at the back of my mind all season appears to be becoming a reality. Quite simply, we're not good enough and to be fair Thistle ARE the worst team I've seen in the SPFL this season.

It will take a turnaround of epic proportions to see us out of this and I honestly don't foresee any way forward?

I knew this was going to happen. I said on this forum during the split last season that we were relegation candidates for this campaign.

Archie spent the entire summer wondering if he was going to move down south, arsed around when it came to signings despite having months to bring guys in, signed a load of crocks, and then signed some more crocks to cover for the crocked players he brought in. He has persisted with a system that does not work, giving games to players who don't deserve to wear the jersey. Then he has the audacity to say that the players have a good attitude and we have been unlucky. I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but if any other Jags manager barring Archie had achieved 2 wins in 21 league games, you'd call for his head.

That is just excuses. We are well into the league and we have 2wins.

We overcame it last year but is a big ask to give teams a start each year and then claw it back when you have no momentum from the opening games.

Ourselves and Ross Cty had a terrible run of opening fixtures.

At the point where we could claw it back, we've had far too many injuries.

I still think we could get back into things with a few players back.

Archie has earned the right to see this season out.

• Like 1

I knew this was going to happen. I said on this forum during the split last season that we were relegation candidates for this campaign.

Archie spent the entire summer wondering if he was going to move down south, arsed around when it came to signings despite having months to bring guys in, signed a load of crocks, and then signed some more crocks to cover for the crocked players he brought in. He has persisted with a system that does not work, giving games to players who don't deserve to wear the jersey. Then he has the audacity to say that the players have a good attitude and we have been unlucky. I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but if any other Jags manager barring Archie had achieved 2 wins in 21 league games, you'd call for his head.

Agree Y& R. We are still only 4 points behind even after that. Time for the board to decide if we want to try somebody else or accept relegation.

Spot on.

We overcame it last year but is a big ask to give teams a start each year and then claw it back when you have no momentum from the opening games.

Even Archie is saying we cant rely on players coming back.

Agree Y& R. We are still only 4 points behind even after that. Time for the board to decide if we want to try somebody else or accept relegation.

So all we need to do is beat Motherwell on Wednesday and win our game in hand and we'll be on the way to getting off the bottom.

No manager has earned the right to get us relegated

That's the one thing he hasn't managed to do.

It's funny how people keep looking back and quoting 2 wins from 21 games even though 5 of those were last season after we'd finished 6th.

Why not look back further to when he got us promoted, when McNamara couldn't buy an away win and then helped us stay up and improve season after season.

In my mind, this looks like a blip on his otherwise fantastic record of achievements brought on by some unfortunate circumstances.

Forget the excuse of a bad run of opening fixtures we’re 16 games in now, won 2 drew 5 and lost 9, keep this form up and well finish the season on 22 points.

Killie haven’t won at home this season till today, and they pumped us.

We are tactically naive, have no fight, no movement, no desire and no belief, and Archie appears out of ideas.

The players are a disgrace at the moment, yes we have injuries but a real team digs in, fights and grinds results out, we have 11 individuals, they don’t play as a team. Not one player in this team is displaying the bottle to get us out this position.

If we’re on the same points tally this time next Saturday we’re as good as gone, cause unless the board allow Archie to spend massively in January or a new manager is brought in to basically work a miracle with what we’ve got or add to it, we’re relegated.

• Like 2

That's the one thing he hasn't managed to do.

It's funny how people keep looking back and quoting 2 wins from 21 games even though 5 of those were last season after we'd finished 6th.

Why not look back further to when he got us promoted, when McNamara couldn't buy an away win and then helped us stay up and improve season after season.

In my mind, this looks like a blip on his otherwise fantastic record of achievements brought on by some unfortunate circumstances.

What's funny about looking at the continous record. They downed tools in the top six and they haven't picked them back.up again. To ask to go back to the promotion is utter deflection and irrelevant. This is now and we have had far too few decent performances in that run. And we've taken a few humpings in that time. As previously commented Archie's recruitment programme in the summer was poor. Remember him saying that making the top six would give him more time to bring in the players he wanted? What happened. Losing in the manner we did today against a team we expect to fight to survive reeks of us in relegation mode. He has to go.

Forget the excuse of a bad run of opening fixtures we’re 16 games in now, won 2 drew 5 and lost 9, keep this form up and well finish the season on 22 points.

Killie haven’t won at home this season till today, and they pumped us.

We are tactically naive, have no fight, no movement, no desire and no belief, and Archie appears out of ideas.

The players are a disgrace at the moment, yes we have injuries but a real team digs in, fights and grinds results out, we have 11 individuals, they don’t play as a team. Not one player in this team is displaying the bottle to get us out this position.

If we’re on the same points tally this time next Saturday we’re as good as gone, cause unless the board allow Archie to spend massively in January or a new manager is brought in to basically work a miracle with what we’ve got or add to it, we’re relegated.

Spot on.The longer it goes on he is wasting his own reputation as well.