Ross County 30/12/17

Auld Jag

Win this game and we move up at least one place,depending on the Tayside derby result we could move up two places.Hope Doolan,Erskine and Woods are fit. Some extra shooting practice for our forwards and get Spittal to practice his direct free kicks as set pieces could be really important.We seem to be a bit tighter at the back but need to make and take more chances up front.This is a must win game because when we come back from the break we have Celtic(H),St.Johnstone(A) and Rangers(H).

Tell the players, they are listening on Twitter

We’ve been here before and we still believe in them

A groundswell of support and positivity when we need it. We saved this club once and we can do it again.

Does Ross, Killie and Accies have supporters like ours? No.

#WeStillBelieve

Edited by gerrybritton9
  • Like 1

Lack of confidence and belief is WHY we retreat and why Barton is as he is just now.

If we tell them they’re Pele - watch the difference.

Imagine being at Hamilton? Your clubs just lost a ton of money in a scam and the players keep getting into fights....

Lack of belief will have a drip drip effect on them ....

I hate the term but this has the feeling of a must win. We need to beat the teams around us as they all seem more than capable of taking points off the big teams, whereas we might as well not turn up.

Also county will spend big in January as per usual to ensure they stay in the league, again we probably won't.

Big game guys and girls, let's get behind the team.

Massive game to win confidants wise also a win for the team would take use of the bottom of the division - ( our home form is not to bad )

Nice to go into the new year with confidence and as always belief we can sort this tight predicament out before end of the season .

Could game be in doubt? Less so from our pitch perspective but more so for the travelling down from Dingwall. Lots of snow in Glasgow and up North. Really hope not as do not want to finish 2017 bottom.

Since when did the interests of the paying public become a matter of concern for those that actually run our game? I'm sure that the attention of the 'blazers' will be firmly fixed on events elsewhere in the Dear Green Place tomorro: to take much interest in a match involving what they no doubt consider a match between two diddy teams anyway?

Two supporters down tomorrow- sorry

Me and my son usually sit near the front of the JH but with the ice and snow it’s too difficult to get there . I drove to Largs today and that was a bit helter skelter !

Anyway I hope it goes well. Please give a few shouts of encouragement to our right back on our behalf

Will follow online updates unless someone knows how to watch it live

We Are Thistle

In Archie We Trust

There's no doubt that a win today will be great for our league position and confidence, both in the squad and among supporters. Especially before the break.

Anything less than 3 points will leave most of us anxious about what comes next, regardless of any comings and goings in the transfer window and the return of (what might be) key players.

A very important game today so lets play our part and get right behind our players from the start. Also lets get right on top of the opposition players - the first player who takes a bad first touch or misplaces a pass lets pound him. I think we have seen over the years that there are players out there who can be influenced by the crowd (Alex Rae for example).

Regardless of differing opinions on the manager, players, etc we are all Thistle fans so lets all focus on helping the team today.

• Like 6

A very important game today so lets play our part and get right behind our players from the start. Also lets get right on top of the opposition players - the first player who takes a bad first touch or misplaces a pass lets pound him. I think we have seen over the years that there are players out there who can be influenced by the crowd (Alex Rae for example).

Regardless of differing opinions on the manager, players, etc we are all Thistle fans so lets all focus on helping the team today.

I honestly don’t think we can make enough of how our comments and behaviour impact upon our players. We’re close to the pitch and see and hear it all. If we are shouting how wonderful they are in makes them an inch taller

I was at the Wigan friendly a few years ago and was in the JH. I’d been playing a lot of football at that point and without thinking, I shouted “ Christie, picking up 10” - and he did!

Encourage them cos they hear it !

And online too. I’ve hat lots of responses from our boys on Twitter too

• Like 1