Jordan Turnbull Recalled From Loan

jaggybunnet

Found this article on P&B. It seems as though Coventry City will not be getting a fee for Jordan until Northampton sell him!

http://www.coventryt...ventry-14137787

I'm sure we could have managed to agree to that. Perhaps Jordan will be happier in England.

I suspect that it was his wage demands that we couldn't match, rather than anything to do with a transfer fee or sell on clause

• Like 1

Meanwhile it's onwards and upwards for Turnbull's predecessor at Firhill. https://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/news/2018/january/lindsay-wolves/

With the new investment at Barnsley the chances of Liam moving on are reduced as the need to sell is lessened. Just gotta hope when he does leave we're in the serious money.

It could have been Thistle that moved Turnbull on. If Archie realised he wasn't going to stay at the end of the season, he may have made a move to find a replacement.

it wasn't, according to Jordan it came out of the blue from cov, they just wanted him off there wage bill and why would you take a player to Spain for training if that was the case?

If I remember right, when he came to thistle we were offering to sign him on, but changed our minds and offered him a loan deal, with a signing on deal at the end of his loan if suitable to both party's.

Unfortunately Northampton 's move buggered that up. Archie said that they couldn't match Northampton 's offer.

• Like 1