Ross County 3/4/18

Auld Jag

No other manager would have have been given as much time as Alan Archibald since the split last year and the run of results we’ve had since then.

The board of directors are all culpuble as well Maxwell , Beattie etc , it shouldn’t be a an old pals act , they are paid to make the big decisions as custodians of the club. They’ve let us down.

As most people have said a safety first team put out tonight hoping to sneak a point, that’s not how games of football are won, basically playing tonight with a back 5 plus 2 holding midfielders in a must win game.

Time to go Archie 

I'm not interested in Maxie's ego or legacy as he sees it, he should make a decsion putting the club first.  If we lose this game, and don't change the manager, attendances will plummet for the remainder of the season.  That should be uppermost in the Club's thinking.

Edited by eljaggo

i feel that archie will now walk away 

we need fresh ideas, approach call it what you like but the wheels have come off the wagon

archie has done us proud  but i have always felt he should have moved on at the end of last season

but to have doolan sitting on the bench game after game that for me has always been hard to understand

top scorer probably our most technically gifted player and scores goals - warming the bench  

second half we now have nothing to lose so  lets get at them doolan and erskine on from the start

My worries about our line up have proved to be well founded.  It looked like names were pulled out a hat.

Don't feel we've got the fight or ability in this team to come back from 2-0.

If we go down, which is looking likely right now, then I hope Archie does the decent thing and walks as the whole set up needs a refresh with a different approach and style of play.

Still, two changes at half time so maybe we can turn it around. Chris Erskine and Bla... aw' jeez.

2 minutes ago, partickthedog said:

Erskine and Spittal ran in early so presumably coming on.

45 mins late - feel for those who made the trip up to watch this gutless shower. To be fair there is a lot of revisionism going on re Archie but it's hard to defend such constantly negative tactics and baffling selections this season.