Last jag standing .Blair Spittal away top.

Auld Jag

Nobody predicted an away win today so everybody loses a life.So we have a winner the only competitor with any life's left is jagfox. They finished with 1 life. Congratulations to jagfox. You win Blair Spittal's away top. I have sent you a pm. Thanks to everybody who took part in this competition and I hope everybody takes part in the last jag standing I will have for Shea Gordon's top in 2019.

Edited by Auld Jag
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Glad everybody enjoyed this. Well done to jagfox who won Blair Spittal's top in this competition and also thistle4celtic1 who won Jack Storer's top in Bowen Boys world cup competition.As I have said I will have a competition for Shea Gordon's home top in 2019 and I hope everybody joins in to try and win that. Thanks again to everybody who has taken part.

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, partickthedog said:

Not sure what size it is, but I've composed a poem in honour of the shirt awarded by AJ and won by Jagfox:

Big or little;

It fits Blair Spittal.

To late ptd Simon Armitage has been named the new Poet Laureate, better luck next time.

• Like 1