Dundee Utd (away) Match Thread

elevenone

3 minutes ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

May I ask why not?

(The club is run with a small backroom staff. It's hard for them to reach out on individual basis like this I imagine.)

I am guessing that you are directing this at Harrybriscoe ? I think he has given his reasons for not renewing ?

I don’t think that we would have a huge turnover in ST holders from one season to the next, so it probably wouldn’t be too onerous a task. 

Maybe a multiple choice question - although that might be tricky.

30 minutes ago, Lenziejag said:

I think at the last Trust meeting, a chart was presented showing that the ST sales were on a par with last year. I think about 2,000 in total although only about 1,000 were adult ST’s

There is a link to the presentation here:

https://ptfc.co.uk/club/football-trust/

Edited by Fawlty Towers

May well be the case we don’t think we have the resources to enquire, but if we only have 1000 adult season ticket holders & 100 don’t renew, then at 5 mins a call it’s only 8 hours work for potentially what, £25k in lost revenue? 

I think it’s good customer relations in any case. Many, if called, would buy there & then, I’m sure of it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Lucky for Motherwell they did not listen to fans calling for the manager's head when they were struggling:

https://www.steelmenonline.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/15690-robinson-how-do-we-think-hes-doing/

Dundee fans who wanted Hartley out are now after McCann's head. Falkirk fans who wanted Houston out are now after after Hartley's head. Jack Ross was getting in to the crowd to "chat" with fans who were calling for his head before becoming the hero of Paisley.

Football fans are a very fickle group and if we go on a good run a lot of people wanting the manager out will disappear (until the next defeat).

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and this is the place for them but I would just say that the Board have given absolutely no indication that they will sack Archie so is it a good use of your time to keep on that particular issue. It is like me constantly telling Megan Fox that I am the man for her - I know I am right but it ain't going to happen (according to her lawyers anyway).

And that is Hartley gone. Falkirk look to be in a bit of a jam.

• 1 month later...