QOS away 1/12/18

Auld Jag

8 minutes ago, sandy said:

As it stands, Caldwell has 1 point from 7 games. Archie & Shaggy got 9 points from 8 games.

Progress?

Nope

but if you draw the line on the graph  it was going down and has continued that way 

I suspect not getting rid of Archie last season Will prove to be a dreadful mistake 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, westertonjagfan said:

If Caldwell had been appointed after the Livi games and been allowed to bring his own players in, we might not be in this position. I've seen enough progress in six weeks of Caldwell and Kerr to give me hope. Gutted at today.

To be honest I've not been to a game for a while, but is this really not just wishful thinking? Early season I thought we were looking like a poor mid table championship team. Now,  based on results, we're looking a good bet for relegation

“We didn’t deserve to lose this” says Jagszone... and no doubt the post match interview will be the same .....  1 point out of 21 under Caldwell...  I’m sure next week will be another excellent week of training 

Failure to win in the next two home games then he, the board and the players are in for a torrid time. 

Just now, allyo said:

To be honest I've not been to a game for a while, but is this really not just wishful thinking? Early season I thought we were looking like a poor mid table championship team. Now,  based on results, we're looking a good bet for relegation

Absolutely wishful thinking. I've got nothing else to cling to.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, westertonjagfan said:

If Caldwell had been appointed after the Livi games and been allowed to bring his own players in, we might not be in this position. I've seen enough progress in six weeks of Caldwell and Kerr to give me hope. Gutted at today.

I can’t comment on today as I wasn’t there , but I’m interested in where you see the progress is being made 

Is at the attacking flair he has introduced with a different style of play and we’re creating lots of chances and scoring lots of goals ?

Is it a watertight defence which doesn’t concede goals .

Is it changing the team about possibly bringing in the younger players with enthusiasm and good energy and pace ( McCarthy and Fitzpatrick come to mind )

On top of that we do a ridiculous PR exercise involving Paratroopers and the SAS and are now getting ripped on the radio.

I believe the Board has made a huge mistake in appointing Gary Caldwell and his record of 1 point out of 18 is beyond belief, if I was on the board I wouldn’t trust him to spend the Clubs money in January.

• Like 1

Its the same shite. 

Same shite being picked every week.

Same shite gutless style of play.

Same shite soundbytes from a clueless manager.

His position needs to be under consideration, because I've no faith in him to do anything positive in the window and we've already ****** things up once by sacking managers between windows.

The team Archie has kept/formed is a complete shambles.. That falls completely at the feet of the board for keeping him way past his time and allowing him to do the rebuild for this season.

is Caldwell the right man? the Jury is still out but you cannot judge him on somebody else’s team and I genuinely don’t think any manager could do better with this crop of crap..they couldn’t finish their dinner

elliot, spitball, erskine, Doolan and Storey need to go as their time is up...They have went stale just like Archie

Mutumbo and Quitongo haven’t really been given enough chances in my opinion but certainly haven’t showed enough from what we have seen

Craig Slater is the only plus point this season

i feel the defence is slowly getting better but middle to front is chronic and if you don’t score goals you don’t win games it’s as simple as that