Kids Christmas Party

Bristol City Jag

Just wanted to say how impressed I was with the calendar signing and kids Christmas party that took place last night. It's a real credit to the club to put something like that on free of charge. My 5 year old loved it. He met all the players and management team whilst his calendar was signed and he had a ball at the party afterwards. The majority of the players were really good with the kids although Jack Storer looked like he didn't want to be there.

As a born Bristolian who has spent the majority of my life supporting Bristol City I can't remember Bristol City ever doing anything like that. I've only started watching Thistle with my boy since the back end of last season and we've got season tickets this year.  I've mostly observed this forum as I've felt I've only been watching the team for a relatively short time and haven't the depth of knowledge as to what's happened in the past.  In this case I thought it was worth highlighting that, as far as doing stuff for the kids goes, the club has really impressed me. 

• Like 17

On 12/14/2018 at 11:51 AM, Bristol City Jag said:

I've mostly observed this forum as I've felt I've only been watching the team for a relatively short time and haven't the depth of knowledge as to what's happened 

Are you Gary Caldwell?

Great to hear the club is getting something right. Never done the kids Christmas party but taken them to the pre season open days which they loved.

Welcome to the forum and don't hold back in your posting you've as much right to a rant as any one of us. Everyone is welcome at this club, it's what makes us better than all the rest. Merry Christmas when it comes.

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:51 AM, Bristol City Jag said:

Just wanted to say how impressed I was with the calendar signing and kids Christmas party that took place last night. It's a real credit to the club to put something like that on free of charge. My 5 year old loved it. He met all the players and management team whilst his calendar was signed and he had a ball at the party afterwards. The majority of the players were really good with the kids although Jack Storer looked like he didn't want to be there.

As a born Bristolian who has spent the majority of my life supporting Bristol City I can't remember Bristol City ever doing anything like that. I've only started watching Thistle with my boy since the back end of last season and we've got season tickets this year.  I've mostly observed this forum as I've felt I've only been watching the team for a relatively short time and haven't the depth of knowledge as to what's happened in the past.  In this case I thought it was worth highlighting that, as far as doing stuff for the kids goes, the club has really impressed me. 

Good to have you and your son on board the Partick Thistle roller coaster. Were on the downward track, but wait until we start the climb back to the top, that's what makes it fun. Being a Bristol City and Thistle fan you cant be accused of being a glory chaser. Everybody's views are relevant no matter how long they have been a fan. So don't be shy in posting. Although you should possibly expect some to disagree with you. But that's what forums are all about. Storer might get his wish soon.

• Thanks 1

On 12/14/2018 at 9:51 AM, Bristol City Jag said:

I was a Morton fan for 30 years. Moved to Glasgow 15 years ago and started taking my son to Firhill 10 years ago. We've both been season ticket holders for 6 years and follow the Jags home and away with pride. I love the club more than I thought was possible for a grown up, especially after identifying with Morton for so long. Welcome to the Thistle family.

• Like 3

On 14 December 2018 at 9:51 AM, Bristol City Jag said:

I'm so glad your son had a ball afterwards. He probably had more it then our players have had in the last 4 months. 

Welcome to Jagland. 

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:51 AM, Bristol City Jag said:

Good prediction about Storer.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, westertonjagfan said:

I was a Morton fan for 30 years. Moved to Glasgow 15 years ago and started taking my son to Firhill 10 years ago. We've both been season ticket holders for 6 years and follow the Jags home and away with pride. I love the club more than I thought was possible for a grown up, especially after identifying with Morton for so long. Welcome to the Thistle family.

Wow, that's impressive. I sometimes wonder whether I could ever switch from loving Thistle to loving another team, especially a "rival" team. Somehow I don't think I could do it..... although if I moved to Arbroath......

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

Wow, that's impressive. I sometimes wonder whether I could ever switch from loving Thistle to loving another team, especially a "rival" team. Somehow I don't think I could do it..... although if I moved to Arbroath......

No matter how bad we get, I could never support another team.:fan:

• Like 1