Stranraer Cup Game

scotty

2 hours ago, Thistleberight said:

Yet more evidence of a disconnection with the fans.

The chair in her mind is runing a business, she doesn't give the fans any consideration whatsoever. The overwhelming evidence of unanswered e mails, unreturned phone calls and no effort whatsoever to try and engage with fans leaving/removing membership of jagzone etc is contemptable.....but what can we the humble fan do. Who is responsible for sacking the chair? Who can we innundate with e mails............who can save us

I stopped my Jagzone & was very surprised not to get an email asking me why / if I was sure etc. Silly I know, but if I felt there was any consideration for the fans I may have thought again.

Only £5.99 a month I know, but it’s the principle. As said by others, sad times.

3 hours ago, Big Col said:

Don’t forget - if you’re aged over 65, you’ve to take Proper I.D. which does not include a bus pass.

As per the official Thistle twitter feed.

What an embarrassment this club has become.

so do I as an over 65 have to carry with me to every home game , my driving licence, or my passport or my birth certificate ?

do know what i'm going today with my bus pass (as usual) full stop

so let's see what happens  

got in ok today no proof of id required , no strip search  :thumbsup2:

Edited by watties wallies

Just now, Gary Peebles Tackle said:

I stopped my Jagzone & was very surprised not to get an email asking me why / if I was sure etc. Silly I know, but if I felt there was any consideration for the fans I may have thought again.

Only £5.99 a month I know, but it’s the principle. As said by others, sad times.

It seems like a logical step for a fan who wants to register some sort of protest. If the club, as an employer/company were doing their research and monitoring projections/kpi's etc you would think this would register and some move to engage would be under way. The fact that it isn't is more proof, if it were needed, that there is a disconnection between the board/club and us the fans. Dare i suggest it in itself suggests board/club apathy to us and the wider Thistle "product" or as there is no shareholder accountability, they simply don't give two monkeys/a f@ck/two pence/flying f@ck about

- the fans

-the players

-the club

yes gary peebles tackle, sad times.

Just now, watties wallies said:

so do I as an over 65 have to carry with me to every home game , my driving licence, or my passport or my birth certificate ?

do know what i'm going today with my bus pass (as usual) full stop

so let's see what happens  

Keep us posted so we can share your anger

49 minutes ago, Thistleberight said:

It seems like a logical step for a fan who wants to register some sort of protest. If the club, as an employer/company were doing their research and monitoring projections/kpi's etc you would think this would register and some move to engage would be under way. The fact that it isn't is more proof, if it were needed, that there is a disconnection between the board/club and us the fans. Dare i suggest it in itself suggests board/club apathy to us and the wider Thistle "product" or as there is no shareholder accountability, they simply don't give two monkeys/a f@ck/two pence/flying f@ck about

- the fans

-the players

-the club

yes gary peebles tackle, sad times.

I can't (or won't) believe this is true.

They (Club/Board(s)) have made mistakes. Big mistakes.

Keeping Archibald on. He really should have gone after the play-off failure.

Employing Caldwell. They were charmed/hoodwinked and failed to fully investigate his record or the truth behind Cladwell's 'Chesterfield Defence'. They even, unwisely and embarrassingly, published his defence in a statement designed to win over the fans. It seems that, even then, they thought the fans would need some convincing.

Not inserting (or failing to enforce) a get out clause in the contract. Surely it was clear within three months that this wasn't going to work out. I can only conclude there was no such clause. Given his managerial record, this is absurd.

I think they have boxed themselves into a very tight corner. They can't afford to pay off Caldwell while still paying Archibald. I don't think it's apathy. I think they know that they're losing the fans but there is nothing positive they can say or do to alleviate the situation. We're fu<ked. They know it and we know it.

Edited by BowenBoys

2 hours ago, Gary Peebles Tackle said:

3 times in the last year I had won prizes in the centenary fund but were sent to my old address. Each time I emailed my new address and each time I had won a prize that was sent to my old address I was advised by email that I hadn’t updated them with my new address. Each time I replied with the original email updating them with my address change. A bit shambolic really 

Going well for us, conceding to Stranraer. And then Hazard having to make a save.

Go on Caldwell, match that 5-0 win we had earlier in the season. Then put your conclusions in a presentation for the Board. 

Or alternatively just leave.

Edited by sandy

9 minutes ago, sandy said:

Going well for us, conceding to Stranraer. And then Hazard having to make a save.

Go on Caldwell, match that 5-0 win we had earlier in the season. Then put your conclusions in a presentation for the Board. 

Or alternatively just leave.

Ayr out. St mirren out it appears. Glass half full that we are winning. Let's hope we see it out....

Just now, dl1971 said:

Ayr out. St mirren out it appears. Glass half full that we are winning. Let's hope we see it out....

Don’t get me wrong, I’d take the win. But we are short of confidence, creativity & skill.

At this rate, QoTS will stuff us next week..